It's too hot :(

Caporegime
It's a pretty brutal heat down here. The second I step outside in the morning my neck starts burning. Literally a burning sensation, no exaggeration.

I just don't get how people can enjoy being slowly cooked.

Soldato
10pvr7l.jpg
too hot for my dog yesterday so took him down the river then went for a walk around polzeath ,enjoying it while it lasts

Soldato
Don't muck about with fans, get an aircon. Not had a disturbed nights sleep due to heat for 6 or 7 years now. Usually (only had to once this year so far) you don't even need it running through the night. You get the room down nice and cool before and for me it's fine through the night. :)

Man of Honour
Last night was grim. Could not cool the room down. Out in the sun all day Thursday with no shade :(

Why oh why do we not start putting air con in houses, at least in new builds.

Associate
Last night was grim. Could not cool the room down. Out in the sun all day Thursday with no shade :(

Why oh why do we not start putting air con in houses, at least in new builds.

I've got a large floor standing fan mounted in some ply/frame inside the loft hatch which sucks air from inside and chucks it out. It works well because the nights are sufficiently cool enough to cool the whole house down without relying on a breeze

Man of Honour
I've got a large floor standing fan mounted in some ply/frame inside the loft hatch which sucks air from inside and chucks it out. It works well because the nights are sufficiently cool enough to cool the whole house down without relying on a breeze

Sounds like a good idea. My problem is the wife. The birds wake her up apparently. It took a battle just to leave one of the two windows open. Can't open the other, too close to where she sleeps and the bugs might get her. No words.

Back
Top Bottom