Has your attitude towards Brexit changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Apologies in advance to those of you who are sick and tired of Brexit discussion.

So, with the resignation today of David Davis, and the appointment of Dominic Raab, it seems the comments section of the BBC news website has moved another notch towards remain, and supporting a second vote on Brexit.

I've been watching and listening to Brexit unfold over the last two years and I've certainly noticed an obvious change in sentiment among many of my friends and coworkers, as well as on comments sections across the internet.

Below is the final OCUK Brexit poll results, on the day of the referendum. Perhaps we could have another poll to see whether general attitude has changed amongst this forum?

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?
  1. Remain a member of the European Union
    861 vote(s)
    53.0%
  2. Leave the European Union
    763 vote(s)
    47.0%

I personally voted leave in the referendum but given the choice again today I would vote remain.

Man of Honour
Yes, my wife was right. Transfer power from the eu to our bumbling idiots in government. The eu must be laughing their arses off right now with our cabinet. I would now stay.

Soldato
I voted Remain and my opinion hasn't changed. The ongoing omnishambles has proved that;

(a) it was a ludicrous idea in the first place
(b) people were fooled into voting Leave (all the blatant lies that have come out since the vote)
(c) we'll never be better off out of the EU (see above)

The sooner we call the whole thing off, the better.

Don
Then: Remain
Now: Remain & despair at the state of the country if 52% voted leave... that means on average, more people around me think differently than I do.

Soldato
The government should have campaigned Remain better. It seems a lot of people didn't even really know what voting leave actually entailed coupled with the fact that the official leave campaign told some outright lies; see big red bus.

Soldato
I voted remain.

So far the Brexit shambles has met my expectations.

I would vote remain again given the opportunity.

Soldato
I really hope there is a second referendum now, this is a complete disaster and we are making a terrible mistake.

Soldato
I voted remain

Didn't think at the time i could have felt more strongly about remaining but the shambles which has happened since has only reinforced my desire to remain part of the EU.

At this stage if you cut my in half it'd say REMAIN or perhaps just an EU flag :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom