How smart are you?

Man of Honour
Aside from being largely to capture ad revenue - not sure it really tells you how smart someone is when more than half of it is general knowledge that people may or may not have been exposed to - without even a way to figure it out, using intelligence, if you aren't aware of the details (which would be some kind of indicator of how smart someone was).

Soldato
J88OxT4.png

Didn't know the US Supreme Court decision on abortion in 1973 and for some bizarre reason I thought the Ottoman Empire originally sided with the Nazis before changing sides.

Soldato
Aside from being largely to capture ad revenue - not sure it really tells you how smart someone is when more than half of it is general knowledge that people may or may not have been exposed to - without even a way to figure it out, using intelligence, if you aren't aware of the details (which would be some kind of indicator of how smart someone was).

This 100%, quite a bit is philosophy, which i've not been exposed to, then literature which again, is quite specific. It certainly wasn't 'general' knowledge. However, i still managed 28/45

Associate
Bit sad that a there’s a question on the usage of your/ you’re. That’s primary school spelling, not general knowledge.

Yet one that a very large majority of people still have trouble with. See 'their/there/they're also.

It's quite shocking when my two boys (8 and 10) are learning about things like homophones, onomatopoeia, reflexive verbs ect and huge amounts of grown up people can't master simple spellings in their native language.

Soldato

Based on this, i'm not going to bother.

General knowledge != intelligence

Back
Top Bottom