Future Man - on Sky SyFy Channel

Associate
Anybody been watching this......currently up to Episode 3.

The show is a science fiction comedy created by Seth Rogen, with a twist of other movies mixed in, especially Back to the Future.

Nearly gave up after 10 minutes on first episode.....the opening scenes are a bit cringey and make it look really low budget, but it becomes obvious this was intentional once you get in to the story.

If you like Seth Rogens style of humour I reckon you'd enjoy it.

Man of Honour
Yeah I've been watching, like you I almost turned off in the first episode but glad I stuck with it as there were some real laugh out loud moments in the 2nd episode. Havent had the chance to watch further yet.

Soldato
Quite into it, there have been some real laugh out loud moments. The initial meeting with Wolf in ep1 and the dance scene in ep2 made me laugh and not much on telly does that to me.

Soldato
I watched this last year. The first few episodes were enjoyable but by mid-way it started to drag.
:confused: I thought it only just came out and was 5 episodes long. I'm part was though ep3 and finding it quite funny.

Edit I stand corrected on both counts, the way it was advertised on sky implied it had only just come out, and the planner says it's only 5 eps long (had a quick look on wiki).

Soldato
So 3 seasons and cancelled.

We're up to the middle of Season 2.

S1 was very good, but so far S2 is dog toffee. Anyone finished this? Does it pick up again?

Permabanned
Picked this up last night. Quite enjoyable. Some funny scenes with just the right amount of dumb.

Ep 5 at the moment. Disappointing to hear it starts to drop off.

Back
Top Bottom