Replacement fans for H80i & 750D

Associate
Hi

I am looking for recomendations to replace the stock fans that come with the H80i AIO & 750D case to acheive better cooling performance & reduce the noise (after 4 years I think some of the fans are starting to wear out)

H80i is currently in push/pull with it facing the rear.
Case has two front 140's pulling and top 140 pulling. Would consider adding bottom fans in.

Not really fussed about the whole RGB thing but if it cant be avoided then thats OK.

Cost isnt too much of an issue as I'm looking for premium replacements that will do their job and last for the next 4 years.

Soldato
Hi

I am looking for recomendations to replace the stock fans that come with the H80i AIO & 750D case to acheive better cooling performance & reduce the noise (after 4 years I think some of the fans are starting to wear out)

H80i is currently in push/pull with it facing the rear.
Case has two front 140's pulling and top 140 pulling. Would consider adding bottom fans in.

Not really fussed about the whole RGB thing but if it cant be avoided then thats OK.

Cost isnt too much of an issue as I'm looking for premium replacements that will do their job and last for the next 4 years.
I have a 750D replaced all the fans with Corsair ML's:

3 xMl140 pros (2 front,1 rear)
1 xML120 (bottom)
2xML140 pros in top attached to Kraken x61 AIO rad.

Associate
OP
Thank you for the reply. Are you using the disk cage in yours? Those looks to have quite a good range for SP so sounds like they wouldnt have too much an issue. I can see those MagLev fans have been around from Corsair for at least 2 years and seem to have good reviews.

Soldato
Thank you for the reply. Are you using the disk cage in yours? Those looks to have quite a good range for SP so sounds like they wouldnt have too much an issue. I can see those MagLev fans have been around from Corsair for at least 2 years and seem to have good reviews.

one cage at bottom front with 2x3.5 HDDs

they seem to review well and not too expensive. Think the OEM is Sunon.

Associate
OP
Thanks again for the reply. After much research looks like those ML's will be worth the investment. I think I will also treat myself to a fan controller!

Associate
OP
Thanks for the tips guys. I picked up some second hand Ml120's with the white LED and some new ML140's. I also decided to treat myself to a 150i and cosair commander. Just spent the last 5 hours taking it all apart, giving it a good clean and starting the assembly. Also splurged on the high air grill for the 750d as was on sale.

Wasn't that sold on the RBG fans but quite like the white versions.

Busy day of cable routing and tidying up tomorrow :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-1_YsXt-vC29GhkZIe76seWs37U1pRYS/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eQBm30FHupOnQchoaiPosU5CgOYheFQ8/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GeDC2GHMiXGbANy2O0ZzmJS5MYrAbHJO/view?usp=drivesdk

Back
Top Bottom