Fractal Design Meshify C Availability

Soldato
Just built in 1.
Running brilliantly. Great temps and airflow.
Have 2x 140 silent wings 3 intake at front.
A Noctua d14 with am4 socket bracket.

Excellent case, if a smidge overpriced, a smidge.

Great to hear. I'll be putting ML White LEDs in the front of mine. 240mm AIO in the top.

Did you get black or white?

Soldato
I was going to go 'there', decided not to 'Just in case

The world we live on these days mate.

I’d love to see any pics of the completed build and hear of any progress. Surprised we don’t have a dedicated thread to be honest, I think it’s a beautiful, and unusual functional case.

Associate
The world we live on these days mate.

I’d love to see any pics of the completed build and hear of any progress. Surprised we don’t have a dedicated thread to be honest, I think it’s a beautiful, and unusual functional case.

Yup, better to be safe sadly.

I just have to install the vertical you bracket and I'll probably post an image up. Funny Its a temp enclosure whilst I finally finish my 5 year build gathering dust on a bench.

Soldato
Yup, better to be safe sadly.

I just have to install the vertical you bracket and I'll probably post an image up. Funny Its a temp enclosure whilst I finally finish my 5 year build gathering dust on a bench.

Oh really? I’d buy it from you if it weren’t for the colour. What case are you going for?

Associate
Oh really? I’d buy it from you if it weren’t for the colour. What case are you going for?

I have an old silverstone ft02 partially prepped for watercool/hard line build. New build was ryzen as my 3570k build blew up. So I built x470 high mobo build with 2600 cpu. I'll upgrade to Zen2 and transfer to ft02 (should be done by then)

Gifting meshify system to father for his bday next year.

Associate
Please can someone post photos of their build I'm looking to upgrade my case which fans should I be looking to buy with this case? How is it for cable management as well?

Cable management Super easy. Comes with Velcro straps, good grommets and Chasis has gaps for those I/O audio wires etc.
Fan wise I picked 2 x140 silent wings 3 for front intake and kept the 120 that came as exhaust. Temps are optimal approx 20-30c and approx 50-55 at load on cpu.

Soldato
I have the same 2 140 in, and 1x 120 out. Yes, positive air pressure (more air pushed in, than sucked out) will help reduce dust by ensuring that air only comes in through the filtered areas.

Associate
For my new build I'm running a 360mm rad in front with 3x NF-A12's on it, another NF-A12 on the bottom as an intake, and then three total NF-S12A's for exhaust (two on top, one rear). The bottom intake fan is nice if you can run it because it helps kick cool air up to the GPU. I deliberately got a 2.5" drive as my second drive so I could ditch the cage and use a fan there.

Soldato
For my new build I'm running a 360mm rad in front with 3x NF-A12's on it, another NF-A12 on the bottom as an intake, and then three total NF-S12A's for exhaust (two on top, one rear). The bottom intake fan is nice if you can run it because it helps kick cool air up to the GPU. I deliberately got a 2.5" drive as my second drive so I could ditch the cage and use a fan there.

You're going to need some serious fans to pull air through the mesh and the radiator.

Associate
That's why I got the Noctuas. They also have rubber gaskets which more or less seal the entire perimeter of the fan to the face of the radiator, so all the air they pull in is coming through the radiator first. If for whatever reason this isn't enough horsepower in the future, the Meshify does have enough room for thin 15mm fans like the NF-A12x15 to fit outside of the chassis but inside of the dust filter. Three of those could go in there to do push/pull on the radiator.

Associate
How are the a12's doing? I thought f12s were generally used with rads.

Any issues?

Associate
Will let you know when I get it all fired up, it's still under construction.

https://youtu.be/dX7azFtJDT8

That video has some useful real-world benchmarks of the NF-A12x25 vs the NF-F12 IPPC and several others. The NF-A12 was very impressive with performance on par with the IPPC fan but much less noise. The new fan design in the A12 seems to be outstanding for radiators, even over the older NF-F series which have more static pressure on their spec sheets but fail to do any better at cooling at the same RPM's. Seems like the A12 is the go-to radiator fan now from Noctua, unless you don't care about noise and want an NF-F12 IPPC3000 or something.

Associate
If only they made it in a colour that wasn't brown. :(

Bring on the chromax editions.

Looking forward to hearing (or not :D) how they perform. It would be great if they really are a solid all rounder!

Back
Top Bottom