New D5's announced from Aquacomputer

Soldato
I looked and it and that “Oh that’s aweso... Eh?” I wish they’d braid the cables instead of including rainbow chunder. It’s an omission that can make a quality product look cheap.

That said, I REALLY like it. So much so that I might actually buy it new for my upcoming build that should really be named ‘SkinFlint’ or something. I love the look, and I would re-sleeve the cable to Carbon anyway. Still madness they’re not sleeved.

Thanks for sharing OP.

Soldato
Ooooh that's pretty clever! This would add several features I want without any extra devices/fittings/cabling.

I'm not a fan of RGB but wouldn't complain at the option of a selectable lighting element.

Soldato
Looks great to me, not overdone and you can turn the lights off if you want. nice to see EK getting some competition in the 'popular' bits and bobs.

Soldato
I decided to stick with a DDC for this iteration of my rig. However, when I next get the urge to tinker, I think this’ll be the first item on my purchase list.

Imo the WC scene was getting a little stale, it just seemed to be new blocks and reservoirs all being RGB’d up. Some of the Phanteks kit (their new res in particular, bloody gorgeous!) and now this D5 NEXT is exactly the kind of innovation we need.

I'm sold....I need more RGB to pad out the deep dark depths of the Corsair 1000D!!

Awesome. I think that’s probably the nicest ‘really big’ case out there, it’s beautiful. That being said I could never imagine owning a case so large, I’m upgrading from mATX to ATX and even then I’m getting one of the smallest mid-towers available :p

Got any pics of your setup?

Soldato
Very nice I am sure - but cost is rather too much I think. I would need two of them, plus the extra bits you need to make them work, around £450. Eeek.

Back
Top Bottom