Drinking poor children's blood helps elite live longer. Will humanity be farmed in 100 years?

Soldato
"Drinking young blood could prevent age-related diseases, a new study suggests"
https://news.sky.com/story/drinking...t-age-related-diseases-study-reveals-11493276

Right this has crossed the line no?

Apparently if you're elite enough to afford drinking (and transfusing) children's blood it will could help prevent diseases in future. I mean not even fix existing disease, they drink it to PREVENT an invisible disease they don't even know if they're going to get!

What the heck is this about? Firstly the elite are enslaving 98% of the entire population, now they want to drink children's blood. How long before they literally start farming humans to drink their blood and harvest their organs so that the people who can afford it, the elite, can live forever and enslave humanity, forever?

Some old elite guy needs a new eyeball, no problem because some poor sod will be desperate enough to sell their child's eyeballs. I guess this is why they're using university students to research ways to make babies without real parents.

Anyone already struggling to make ends meet and barely have time to raise your kids, will you consider selling your child's blood so a member of the elite can live a little longer (or in the future, forever) so you can have a few thousand pounds extra a month?

Will people with children, start drinking their own kids blood?

This is just bizarre.

Caporegime
Or we'll just isolate the compounds that have the positive effects and produce them en masse, probably synthetically.
Why do you have to put a retarded spin on something perfectly straight forward?

Soldato
OP
Or we'll just isolate the compounds that have the positive effects and produce them en masse, probably synthetically.
Why do you have to put a retarded spin on something perfectly straight forward?

This isn't about some chemical which has been found to cure any particular disease.

This is whole blood.

Soldato
OP
No trolling please Dis :). You have clearly not read the article otherwise you would know they ARE selling it.

Nor do you have any knowledge on biology, biochemistry, etc.

Caporegime
Let Teenagers donate blood for their uni fees, win win!

I used to give blood as a student for a packet of biscuits, some squash and the feels. I'd much rather have been debt free for a few pints of blood a year.

Caporegime
Ok right nothing to see here. Everything is fine. It's just children's blood plasma, which is totally nothing to do with blood.

My mistake.

You said whole blood. Blood plasma and whole blood are two very different things. Who is it that lacks knowledge of biology and biochemistry?
Also if you read the next part of the article you'd see that another company is proposing exactly what I said - isolation of and production of the actual compound that provides the benefits.

Caporegime
Also, where does the 100 years come from? Bit of an arbitrary number isn't it? Could be 5 years, could be a thousand years, could never be at all, where's the 100 years come from?

Back
Top Bottom