Do you brush your teeth after a night drinking

Associate
If I can negotiate the hazardous trek from next door's garden, find my keys that were dropped in the street, locate the door/stairs and avoid chucking up on said items, avoid head-planting the toilet and not spray something random in my mouth such as half a can of the girlfriend's femfresh instead then yes, there's a chance I guess...
:D

Permabanned
No. My teeth get brushed in the morning when I get up whether they need it or not. That’s it.

Yeah, that’s all it’s ever been. I have good teeth, no fillings, never had any problems.

What is the secret? No coke, no coffee, no sweets?
Well, about brushing - it is more important to do it before going to sleep than in the morning - if well cleaned, in the morning they won't need it, anyways ;)
Especially, if you skip breakfast for later hours...

Soldato
If like me you don't drink lager but do drink spirits with a mixer, the sugar sits on your teeth like glue, they need brushing asap imo.

Man of Honour
Surely it depends on how drunk you are?

When I was much more foolish, I sometimes drank myself insensible. Can't brush your teeth when you can't control your own body or if you're unconscious. When I was capable of brushing my teeth, I did. Probably. On some days, I wouldn't have been able to remember if I had or not.

It's easier to just not spend a night taking alcohol or any other drug. I once went to brush my teeth when I was off my head on LSD. I can't remember if I did brush my teeth. I found it very easy to get very distracted on LSD.

Associate
I didn't start brushing my teeth till i was 16, then when i did i barely did it.

But been told I have the best teeth my dentist has ever seen for my age (23). So bit confusing for me, but now I do it every morning.

Soldato
Yes as otherwise I wake up 2-3 times during the night with a desert dry mouth and a horrible alcohol taste

Last edited:
Associate
If I can physically brush them, I will brush them due to habit even if I'm smashed.

Unless I pass out, then I'm not brushing them.

Back
Top Bottom