SCUM, Miscreated or 7 Days to Die

Soldato
Long dark is very good. PvCold too ;)

Miscreated recently hit version 1.0 and looks great. Can drive vehicles in that one. Have not run into many people though.

Associate
SCUM is the closest to DayZ in terms of gameplay, whereas 7 Days to Die is the most polished. I've played all three, but my vote goes to 7 Days to Die, as it's a sandbox RPG with an in-depth building system.

Soldato
I absolutely love 7 days to die. It's probably best played in coop with a few mates, but I also enjoy playing solo. The PVE is the best I have encountered in any of the survival types games I have played and has a really in depth leveling, crafting and building system. I haven't tried playing PVP, but I'd imagine it wouldn't be the best choice for that. For £5 its a steal, considering i have like 500 hours in it and still not bored as the devs are still actively updating the game and each update adds a ton of new content.

The Long Dark does also look like a great game. You won't go far wrong with either. I'm going to pick up the Long Dark myself I think.

Last edited:
Associate
Scum is good (definitely the best looking of the 3) but it gets a bit boring after about 50 hours. Server restarts/crashes every 10 minutes are a big bummer too.

I've just bought 7 Days to Die after reading what you guys had to say about it and watched a couple of videos :)

And yes I bought The Long Dark last week, and Stranded Deep...and The Forest :cool:. Yeah I'm on a bit of a survival thing at the moment :p:D Stranded Deep has quite a Subnautica vibe to it. Actually very relaxing!

Associate
I really dislike the new alpha build for 7 dayz. It takes needlessly long to level things up now, I hope they tune it before it goes live.

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Alpha 17 has certainly changed the pace of the game somewhat, but I think, and like, that it adds a bit more difficulty now. Especially in co-op.

Back
Top Bottom