What's your new year's resolution (2019) / HNY Thread

Soldato
HNY all

I don't usually make new year resolutions but I want to do more new things this year. 2018 was overall a very boring year for me until the last month or so. I'm 29 now so need to start doing everything I can before time slips away from me!

Associate
Yep and it’s usually the ones already in the top 5% who know how to get **** done. Also, it’s probably a resolution they make with themselves, not something slapped all over Facebook everyday in January topped off with a #goals

Makes you cringe, doesn't it?

Caporegime
I tend not to post this drivel because I never stick to them but I think it's going to be different this year. Quit drinking, quit smoking, eat healthier, lose weight and get another promotion. 16 hours and 49 mins in, doing ok so far :p

Soldato
Pick up some callisthenics skills. I'll only be hurting myself if it goes wrong!

I tend not to post this drivel because I never stick to them but I think it's going to be different this year. Quit drinking, quit smoking, eat healthier, lose weight and get another promotion. 16 hours and 49 mins in, doing ok so far :p

And by Jove - feed that horny lady's duck!

Back
Top Bottom