The FA CUP Third Round ** Spoilers ** [4th - 7th January 2019]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Can't see how Solskjaer thinks this team will tell him much. Its a perfect representation of 3 managers worth of very different signings stuck together on a pitch that won't work. Good chance to rest some players though I guess.

Caporegime
Can't see how Solskjaer thinks this team will tell him much. Its a perfect representation of 3 managers worth of very different signings stuck together on a pitch that won't work. Good chance to rest some players though I guess.
If I were OGS I'd be looking at the FA Cup very seriously. It's United's chance at a trophy as they'll never win the league this season.

fez

fez

Caporegime
If I were OGS I'd be looking at the FA Cup very seriously. It's United's chance at a trophy as they'll never win the league this season.

Maybe but I think top 4 is still a possibility at this point so that would be my main focus. If we drop down to 11 or so points behind 4th place with only 10 games to go I would agree but that has to be the main priority.

Soldato
If he's been told to get European football (which I would expect as it helps attract new talent) then the league is a more forgiving way of doing that. One bad Cup game and it's all for nothing. One bad league game can be recovered from.

Don
How's Utd's penalty the correct outcome? Lukaku was offside in the first instance and blocks the Reading defender that's trying to tackle Mata.

Associate
Pereira is just a Brazilibelgian Tom Cleverley, him and McTominay are barely championship standard. Fred not exactly doing much to show why anyone would pay £5m for him let alone £50m.

Back
Top Bottom