Co-founder of moneysupermarket.com cuckolded three children for 20 years!

Soldato
Reminds me of a fairly horrifying book I read called Sperm Wars, which is more or less full of scenarios of this cuckolding nastiness. Really worst case scenario for this poor guy. Must be terrible explaining to his parents (if they're still around) that they don't actually have any real grandchildren as well, at least not through him. How women don't feel overwhelmed with guilt about it I don't know, especially when their husband is a decent bloke.

Women don't feel guilt because in her eyes it's his fault, women are not responsible for their own behaviour.

Soldato
As an aside, I'd love to see lots of blokes buy one of these "23 and Me" DNA tests so they could check for genetic traits etc and just how many women wouldn't allow the kids to be tested (for various reasons) just to see how accurate the 1 in 5 numbers mentioned above really are as I'd find that number a bit hard to believe.

https://www.23andme.com/en-gb/

France outlawed using paternity kits. Technically you can still get them but they have to be sought in conjunction with the mother, iirc. According to reports: "French psychologists suggest that fatherhood is determined by society not by biology." and French courts upheld the ban on paternity kits on the grounds of "preserving the peace within the family". German government is apparently also considering introducing such a ban.

Caporegime
Those all sound like some hellish reasons for a mid-end of life crisis.

Yup, they do.

Yikes.

And people say guys are insecure for wanting paternity tests. I'd rather be called insecure and be sure i'm raising my own kids....

If he lived in France then it would be illegal for him to have the tests, then again he'd basically know anyway as a result of his condition.

Do pwople really care about their bloodline? I have no intention of having children but I don’t believe people do in order to continue their bloodline.

What do you think? It is still kind of hard wired into us... why do guys go for youthful females with child bearing hips, why do women value height, status etc.. in a mate. Lots of our behaviour still revolves around trying to find a good mate and raise a family.

Raising another mans genetic stock is ultimate cuckoldery.

An alpha male gorilla would chuck those kids out.

Alpha Monkey's would kill them:

A policeman sleeping with a woman because of their job (undercover) is not the same as a woman cheating on her husband because she's horny (or vice versa)

Well this is even worse tbh... at least the police officer is doing it out of some level of necessity. Plenty of feminists believe that to be "rape" on the part of the state as the women involved have been deceived by the police officer (ditto to US forces where an officer sleeps with a hooker). In this case a woman has not only deceived a man and carried on a relationship with him but she's also gained financially from it, conned his relatives into believing they have grandchildren/nephews etc.. caused a lot of distress for not only him but his elderly mother etc..etc..

Last edited:
Don
I’ve always wondered what would happen if it was routine testing at birth to determine paternity.

What would the social consequences be?

It’s increasingly common as well now with family tree type DNA testing that people find out for themselves that their dad wasn’t their dad.

Caporegime
I’ve always wondered what would happen if it was routine testing at birth to determine paternity.

What would the social consequences be?

It’s increasingly common as well now with family tree type DNA testing that people find out for themselves that their dad wasn’t their dad.

There have been some absolute horror stories as a result. Even the BBC ran an article on it recently. Siblings ending up in relationships, people missing out on organ/tissue donation at a critical time etc.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
When Richard Mason was invited to help the birth of Money Supermarket his hands were already full raising twins. Leaving a well-paid secure job to help a fledgling dot.com start-up just after your wife has given birth to twins could be seen as a risky move for some but for Richard Mason, managing director of insurance and facilities at Money Supermarket, it has certainly paid off.
That comes from an article dated March 2007 in InsurancePOST.

I find it somewhat surprising that there seems to be so little outrage at the long-term deceit involved here, mostly concern about "bloodlines".

It must say something about the Frogs that they have outlawed the use of paternity testing kits ;)

Soldato
He might as well commit suicide if thats all its about.

I personally would find that to be an extreme reaction considering he's re-married and is helping his wife through her cancer treatment. When you consider the 22 YEARS of deceit (at a minimum) plus the fact that after the divorce she continued to grab for his money despite knowing there was a good chance the kids weren't his (from the Jewish names stuff), I'm very glad that everyone will know who she is and the type of person she is if dealing with her in the future and I hope she lives a long life knowing that others know what she's done.

Soldato
It must say something about the Frogs that they have outlawed the use of paternity testing kits

The only reason governments and courts want to ban these tests is entirely down to them potentially being lumbered with the costs of raising the kids through benefits. If you can coerce or deceive a man to do so, all the better as far as many progressive governments are concerned.

Don
The only reason governments and courts want to ban these tests is entirely down to them potentially being lumbered with the costs of raising the kids through benefits. If you can coerce or deceive a man to do so, all the better as far as many progressive governments are concerned.
Yeah, better some random Joe to pick up the cost rather than wider society, plus the outcome for the children will almost invariable be far better than ending up being from a broken home, or worse.

There have been some absolute horror stories as a result. Even the BBC ran an article on it recently. Siblings ending up in relationships, people missing out on organ/tissue donation at a critical time etc.
Aye, it was that BBC article that came to mind.

Caporegime
It is crazy, I did look up paternity fraud, it doesn't seem to be a criminal offence in the UK.

Some of the US cases are eye opening, in particular the various state child services departments seem to be rather uninterested in whether the man concerned is actually the father or not:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternity_fraud#United_States

I guess the state at least took notice in the below case where the child didn't even exist as other departments were conned too, still the fact that the victim had already had a vasectomy and the supposed mother didn't bother presenting the child for tests when requested didn't seem to bother the New Mexico child support agency.

In the case of Barreras v. Trevino, Mr. Barreras and Ms. Trevino divorced in 1999 with Ms. Trevino shortly afterwards gaining a support order for her supposed daughter with Mr. Barreras named as the putative father. In 2004 a New Mexico court ruled that the child Mr. Barreras had (up until then) paid $20,000 support to Ms. Trevino for did not actually exist.[46] Mr. Barreras sued a DNA testing laboratory in 2006 for falsifying two separate DNA tests for the supposed child by using samples taken from his adult daughter who, along with one of the lab employees, also face fraud charges.[47] Ms. Trevino pleaded guilty in 2008 to charges of fraud and perjury, and was sentenced to twenty-one years in prison. Trevino served 16 months in federal prison in Arizona for claiming the non-existent girl on tax returns.[48]

As part of the paternity fraud Ms. Trevino was able to obtain a birth certificate, medicare card and social security card for the fictitious girl prompting (then) Gov. Bill Richardson to direct New Mexico Department of Human Services to explain how several government agencies became not only unwitting partners in the fraud, but also resisted efforts to correct it.[49] Letters and calls from Mr. Barreras to the New Mexico child support agency about his vasectomy in 1998 were ignored and when the child support enforcement division's order to bring the supposed child in for more paternity tests were not complied with by Ms. Trevino the agency simply closed the case without further investigation.

This one from California is also telling - tried to fob him off on a technicality, then fought him tooth and nail, then when he finally won tried to make sure it couldn't be used as a precedent by other men:

In the case of County of Los Angeles v. Navarro, in 1996, the County of Los Angeles entered a default judgment against putative father Mr. Navarro and ordered him to pay monthly support for Ms. Doe's two children.[31] The complaint to establish paternity filed by the Bureau of Family Support Operations was based on information provided by Ms. Doe naming "Manuel Nava" as the children's father. The agency determined that Mr. Navarro was the father in question and delivered notice to his sister's residence listing Mr. Navarro as "co-resident", a notice Mr. Navarro denied ever receiving.[32]

In 2001 Mr. Navarro, armed with a DNA test showing he was not the children's father, sued the County of Los Angeles asking to be relieved from the support order.[33] The County of Los Angeles opposed the motion, arguing the motion was filed after the six month limit to contest a default judgment and the mother’s mere assertion that he was the father was insufficient to establish extrinsic fraud. The trial court sided with the County and denied the motion. This ruling was then appealed before the California 2nd Appellate Court of Appeal.[34]

In 2004 the court of appeal reversed the trial court decision ruling in favor of Mr. Navarro and became the first published California case to hold that the statute of limitations did not apply in setting aside an old default judgment against a paternity fraud victim.[35] Immediately after the ruling was issued, the Los Angeles County Child Support Services Department announced that it would request that the case be depublished so it could not be used as a precedent by other men in Mr. Navarro's situation.[36] That request was later denied by the California Supreme Court.[37]

Soldato
I do find it a bit odd that you can be financially and legally responsible for a child where no check is done to ascertain that you are the father.

I hope that in the future a paternity test will be done for all newborns, unfortuntely its not in the states interest to do this as it effectively can increase the amount of welfare paid out but it's also worth highlighting that the mother will know who the father or at least have an idea who the potential father is in 99.9% of cases so there should always be a father who can support the child. It even has potential negative emotional/health implications for the child so as far as i'm concerned it's also in their best interests as well.

It's an absolutely despicable thing to do to someone, I can't think anything more heinous that is not classed as a criminal offense.

Soldato
I would suggest it's not being done "for the money" but as a giant "F.U" to his lying, stealing whore of a wife and done legally so the extra publicity means everyone knows about her and her actions now and brings her "shame" to the wider world. Whether that brings him any form of closure is another thing entirely but I can very much see why he's done it.
Exactly and, to follow the quoted posts backwards, the reason the kids have sided with their mother rather than him is probably that he has shown that they are less important to him than his 'winning'.

Caporegime
The publicity is more to get the real father to step forwards, he's perhaps doing them a favour in some respects. The court case was to seek some retribution, though that is hardly undeserved.

It seems from one of the kids comments he cut him off for merely suing his other half, that happened well before the publicity. Bit of a double standard given that she was seemingly happy to pursue him for more money etc..

Soldato
I think the worst bit off it is her attempt to intruduce what appear to be elements of the actual fathers beliefs and culture into the children's life by stealth.

And he didn't 'win' anything... Rather he received back about one 1/16 of the money he had initially had to pay his duplicitous ex when they separated.

The law is still just fine with women deliberately (and with pre meditation) lying about paternity for their own financial enrichment.

Soldato
Exactly and, to follow the quoted posts backwards, the reason the kids have sided with their mother rather than him is probably that he has shown that they are less important to him than his 'winning'.

Or perhaps because they were raised by her and not him. Wouldn't be the first case of the parent who got custody turning their kids against the parent who didn't. And I agree with you putting quotes around "winning", though I suspect for different reasons that I did. Poor guy can hardly have been said to win in any meaningful sense here.

Back
Top Bottom