Medical cannabis to be available on prescription in UK after being approved for use by government

Caporegime
You'll never stop the flow of drugs, ever. Might aswell stop the flow of cash into criminals hands.

Ez argument cant fight it, get rekt puritan weirdos.

Soldato
I mean sure, the smell isn’t quite to everyone’s tastes but me smoking a joint in the garden is no more antisocial than someone smoking a cigarette there, in my opinion.

My girlfriend doesn’t smoke anything at all. I only smoke cannabis and she has no problem with the smell but if someone smokes a
Cigarette around her she gets all tight chested and wheezy. Plus the smell is vile.

It’s ridiculous it’s still illegal tbh. It’s easy enough to get it online or on the streets so they may as well attempt to cut out the criminal side of it.

Soldato
What you are missing from this analogy is experience i think.

Whether weed of alchohol is more dangerous, i'll leave for another debate.

From experience, weed attracts people....

I was just reading your post and thought I'd add my 2 pennies worth in.

I think when you talk about the weed culture its more one of today in the current legal situation. The culture would change if it became fully legal.

The reason people gather in groups, or a close social circle forms with weed is because of the legal situation in that there will only be 1 or 2 people growing it. So it becomes clandestine in getting it, i.e. a friend of a friend has it so lets go around to his house. People in to alcohol don't need to do that because they can buy it at a shop.

I also wouldn't say alcohol has no social repurcussions. Maybe not in the 'alkies' sense like you said because it is a very individual and inward looking problem. But the general use of alcohol clogs up the NHS emergency services every friday and saturday night. The police have to be out all night maintaining social order and breaking up fights. The cost to the NHS and our emergency services I suspect run in to billions per year.

I was watching one of these news documentaries on Sky News about cannabis growing and how drug dealers were selling it. One of the drug dealers said if cannabis is legalised then he'd go out of business.

Associate
I'd love it if it was legal. Would be quite nice going to my local cafe and enjoying a relatively harmless shiesha, a coffee and some cake instead of having to go to the pub and drink, eat food. You can't exactly eat cake and drink alcohol can you

Caporegime
Hi guys, so I started using cbd oil a couple months back now and I have seen some drastic changes in my mental and physical health. What’s your opinions on the cbd laws in the uk right now? I’m currently using a company called obvious connected business they can supply many cbd products including buds coffee and oils. Check out there products and let me know what you think

i think your shop needs to up it's advertising / marketing budget

Back
Top Bottom