Katana LEDs

Associate
Recently brought the SB Katana sound system. I wanted to have custom lights as opposed to the pre-sets.
I have set the software to run at start up, but the light profile I created has to be selected each time manually. Anyway of making this automatic?
Sounds awesome btw
Thanks,
Alan

Soldato
I think this is something only someone who has the Katana will know. I've seen a couple of people post here saying they bought a SoundblasterX Katana, but the problem is that unless they are regular posters here, they won't see this thread. Likely why there have been no replies.

Sorry I can't be of much help. I was just about to suggest, maybe you would get more luck on Creative's forum; but I see they got hacked last year and shut down. :/

Maybe you could get in contact with Creative support, see if they can provide any useful info.

Associate
You can but it is a bit fiddly as you need to save the custom profile lighting over the default pre-sets. I'll have a play later and see if I can do a quick step by step guide (had mine for a year or so need to remember how I did it).

Right what you need to do is create your sound and light profile and then click on the "install to speaker" button (tiny arrow next to the bin icon on the right of the profile name). You can only have 4 profiles on the speaker so you will need to replace one of the default ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom