H100i running temps

Associate
Had my H100i cpu AIO cooler for a couple of years and suspect it may be failing. CPU temps have been through the roof the last 2 days, numerous crashes because of it. Anyway can anyone tell me the ambient running temp of the H100i so I can compare? Had CPU temps of over 90 degrees, the H100i is currently running at 70 degrees. Got fans on max speed in the case, sounds like a jet engine but managing to stabilise the CPU temp!
Cheers.

Soldato
no reason why it should change from whatever you considered the normal temps from before. The pumps do fail, often because the hose allows evaporation via permeation through the hoses. If the pump is then above the radiator, it runs dry and dies. If it's below the rad, it gets bubbles and inconsistent flow again causing it to fail. Take the whole thing out and shake it. You shouldn't be able to hear the fluid moving.

When the machine starts, you should be able to feel a vibration in the pump. can you?

Associate
OP
Hi Mike thanks for your reply. No vibration in the pump when it starts and last night I noticed the RPM is stuck in the low hundreds and not getting to around 2k like it should be.
Ordered a new one to see if that solves it as I need my PC up and running again asap.

Back
Top Bottom