Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Yeah. Size wise i thought it was great. If we missed something on one day it was easy to revisit the next day. With somewhere like London then if you miss something in a certain area you could end up spending 90 mins traveling back again.

From what i could see a reasonable apartment in a decent area was around 20,000DKK which is around £2.5k. To buy it seemed to be around £1m so definately out of budget on that side! Bills i'm not sure of. Broadband on a poster i saw was very reasonable but not sure about utilities.

Looking at a rough guess i think i'd be able to get around 50-60k DKK/month which after tax would come down to ~30,000DKK so not much more than rent. So would more depend on what my wife could do to add to it as not sure we could afford it on my salary alone. Not to a standard of living we'd want anyway.

Had hoped to go to Kokkeriet based on your previous recommendation but sadly my wife was ill on the day we planned to go. Did also see a great looking place called Amass which i'd like to go to in the future.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yeah. Size wise i thought it was great. If we missed something on one day it was easy to revisit the next day. With somewhere like London then if you miss something in a certain area you could end up spending 90 mins traveling back again.

From what i could see a reasonable apartment in a decent area was around 20,000DKK which is around £2.5k. To buy it seemed to be around £1m so definately out of budget on that side! Bills i'm not sure of. Broadband on a poster i saw was very reasonable but not sure about utilities.

Looking at a rough guess i think i'd be able to get around 50-60k DKK/month which after tax would come down to 35,000DKK so not much more than rent. So would more depend on what my wife could do to add to it as not sure we could afford it on my salary alone. Not to a standard of living we'd want anyway.

Had hoped to go to Kokkeriet based on your previous recommendation but sadly my wife was ill on the day we planned to go. Did also see a great looking place called Amass which i'd like to go to in the future.

Speaking of Scandinavia.

I’m sitting in the cathedral in the centre of Olso right now and just been to the pharmacy, some local brand decongestant is £30...they don’t have Sudafed, actually a lot of world wide known brands isn’t here for some reason. No Kitkat, no Lays (Walkers) and mainly their own brands of items and quite limited in choice compare to home or a lot of places in the world. Oslo make Copenhagen looks cheap.

Soldato
How are you finding the mouse? I've been so tempted to upgrade to one from my G403 but I don't know if I'd notice the difference :p

I'm loving it so far. Kind of wish I hadn't just splashed out on a huge XXXL mat from here though as I would otherwise have bought the charging mat. As it is, 24 hours on I have 51% left. Will see how much I get back from 30 minutes/1 hour charge soon. If I just need to plug it in while I go and eat, then that's not too bad.

I love the mouse wheel can be either free wheeling (and spinable) or clicky and stiff. One for browsing the web, the other for gaming, at the click of a button.

Soldato
Speaking of Scandinavia.

I’m sitting in the cathedral in the centre of Olso right now and just been to the pharmacy, some local brand decongestant is £30...they don’t have Sudafed, actually a lot of world wide known brands isn’t here for some reason. No Kitkat, no Lays (Walkers) and mainly their own brands of items and quite limited in choice compare to home or a lot of places in the world. Oslo make Copenhagen looks cheap.

Oxymetazoline or Xylometazoline is the active ingredient in the two types of Sudafed. I know this because Oxymetazoline does naff all for me and it's impossible to find Xylometazoline in the states.

Sucks at £30

Soldato
Bought a new keyboard (Musical)

40329696583_bd694dc9f9_b_d.jpg

Music area coming along nicely now, just need some monitors next, looking at the KRK rokit 6's

40329696623_31512a43d7_b_d.jpg

46571080424_39ef97063a_b_d.jpg

(excuse the messy cables lol)

Caporegime
Bought a new keyboard (Musical)

40329696583_bd694dc9f9_b_d.jpg

Music area coming along nicely now, just need some monitors next, looking at the KRK rokit 6's

40329696623_31512a43d7_b_d.jpg

46571080424_39ef97063a_b_d.jpg

(excuse the messy cables lol)
Can I make an alternative suggestion on the speakers. Rather than Rokits, have a good think about the Adam Audio t7v’s. I’ve listened to both at a music store in Romford and at that price level, the Adams just blew everything else away. Going to get a pair myself when things pick up for me.

Commissario
Can I make an alternative suggestion on the speakers. Rather than Rokits, have a good think about the Adam Audio t7v’s. I’ve listened to both at a music store in Romford and at that price level, the Adams just blew everything else away. Going to get a pair myself when things pick up for me.
Depends on the music production he'll be focussing on surely? For me, KRK 6's were perfect for my setup when I was at uni.

Back
Top Bottom