Whitening Toothpaste

Permabanned
Anyone had a positive, obvious outcome to using it long term where people remark on your whiter
teeth ?

Been using it for years and in my case it just keeps my teeth the good side of ivory , nothing more, it doesn't whiten as such.

Maybe it should be used as a follow up after a dentist's whitening procedure.

Soldato
I've just got activated charcoal. I've only actually tried it once, it does make a mess, but i'm sure even after one use it has whitened my teeth, I've never felt my teeth like this either after using it, i'm assuming the abrasive nature of the charcoal, feels like they have been worked on by the dentist.

Man of Honour
If you are looking for glistening whites whitening toothpaste won't do it - just keeps your teeth (assuming you don't smoke heavily) from that sallow look. (If you smoke or drink a lot of coffee it probably doesn't do much at all).

Soldato
Yep, surface stains and deep stains, I think deep stains need bleach to unstain them. Densist always says your teeth should be slightly yellow anyway,

Soldato
Teeth are not meant to be Dulex white, they're meant to be slight yellowish.

How white your teeth naturally are, all depends on your enamel.

Whitening toothpaste just removes surface stains which most toothpaste does anyway.

Just remember to floss and brush twice a day (without rinsing afterwards) and you'll be fine.

Associate
A few electric toothbrush heads with harder bristles maybe good for coffe stains ? currently I always buy the softer ones for gum-care

[

??
]

Don't wash your mouth out with water after cleaning your teeth. It is good to leave the remnants of the tooth paste in your mouth after spitting when going to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom