Looking for an immersive MMORPG (But must meet some conditions)

Soldato
So as above really,

I don't spend bags of time playing games, I'm looking for something that's immersive but at the same time doesn't require hundreds of hours and so much learning you'd feel like it's a second job. Something I can just pick up and go now and again but that does have lots and lots of playability and content.

Is there such thing that matches my requirements?

Man of Honour
So as above really,

I don't spend bags of time playing games, I'm looking for something that's immersive but at the same time doesn't require hundreds of hours and so much learning you'd feel like it's a second job. Something I can just pick up and go now and again but that does have lots and lots of playability and content.

Is there such thing that matches my requirements?

Elder Scrolls Online maybe?

Soldato
There isn't such a game unfortunately unless you go down the Destiny, Division or Monster hunter world route. Not sure if they qualify as mmos though.

Man of Honour
I've never found anything truly like that since the demise of City of Heroes :( there are some that are substitutes for that experience for a short while like The Division but ultimately don't quite live upto the potential.

You could always look at something like the modded Neverwinter Nights but the learning curve/time investment is pretty steep.

Soldato
I might give Elder Scrolls a go, I'm open to one that has some form of subscription as long as I can play it first.

Agree with ESO, amazing game. So much content, can play so much Solo content at your own time too.

There is no actual need for a subscription. The Subscription with ESO is for the ESO+ which basically adds some goodies, the smaller DLC's and resource bag immediately. Useful though if you get deeper into it, but after buying initial game for £15 or so including summerset expansion, can get most of the experience before opting for the ESO+ subscription.

Associate
Guild wars 2 is one of the best MMOs Ive played to date - the way the whole level / gear scaling works is brilliant.

We have a range of different gamers in our group - hardcore, nolifers, casuals etc yet no matter what we can always play together and do stuff.

Back
Top Bottom