The Division 2 - March 2019

Man of Honour
I cannot seem to log in to my UBisoft account via the AMD Rewards as I am told that my password is incorrect and even changing it does not help even though I am logged into my account.
I find Ubisoft and the log in is fraught with issues, want to raise a support ticket then you need to log i again, how about a visit to the Forums make sure you log in first.
and I cannot raise a support ticket either as clicking submit does nothing.

There is server maintenance going on right now on the Ubi backend.

Soldato
I thought everyone had a VPN these days!

I get pretty good performance through Nord, so will see how that holds up during a gaming session.

Associate
Im just guessing as I don't use a vpn but free ones may have a data cap or be quite limited\slow till you buy the full version

this is correct, but from past experience all you need to do is get it to allow you to load the game up, then you can disconnect the vpn and play
so a data cap wouldnt matter so much

that is if they havent changed it recently, as i havent done it in a few months

1pm today? any good free VPNs?

i use tunnelbear, you are limited on the free one by a small cap but as i said above it shouldnt matter for just loading the game up
also tunnelbear is one of the only ones that let you connect to Australia for free, a lot of other free ones have that locked behind the payed version

jpm

jpm

Associate
I cannot seem to log in to my UBisoft account via the AMD Rewards as I am told that my password is incorrect and even changing it does not help even though I am logged into my account.
I find Ubisoft and the log in is fraught with issues, want to raise a support ticket then you need to log i again, how about a visit to the Forums make sure you log in first.
and I cannot raise a support ticket either as clicking submit does nothing.

I can't either, same problem as you and now saying my account is temporary suspended due to to many incorrect login attempts. The email and password was correct.

I'll try again in a bit once my 1 hour and 15 minutes suspension is lifted lol

Associate
also unrelated but check your uplay rewards for this game, theres a few freebies on there.. like an smg just to get you started

also that seems to be the place where you collect your rewards from the previous game shields

Soldato
For cd keys I never got the email staying its there but kept checking the website and it just appeared

Last edited:
Associate
My key has come through now for CDKeys, should be able to get the pre-load done tonight ready for tomorrow.

Also a thing of note for others just in case, my original order confirmation email came through into my junk box this time, never has done from them before.

Might be worth checking in there if you never had the email

Back
Top Bottom