The Division 2 - March 2019

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Unless the games launched, think i've figured it out. Once the game has launched and you hit to connect, disconnect from the VPN first.

Didn't work for me. Launched the game with Tunnelbear connected, it auto tries to connect and fails. I disconnect the VPN and try to connect a few times, Bravo error.

Associate
ok, got my code from cdkeys, activated & preloading now :)

Think the problem may have been the packages cdkeys have been selling. As a preorder, they've been selling the base game by itself but also a 'PC + Beta' package, which is the one i bought a couple of weeks back without really paying attention to the beta part (mainly because the private beta had already finished a few weeks earlier and the open beta was 'open' - no code needed). So, i got my download link with my receipt & thought that was the game code. It wasn't. It was the private beta code (confirmed), something which customer support made clear at the time. Was expecting the new code (code for the game proper) to appear in the download link but it didn't. Maybe their system saw that a code had previously been sent and assumed the order was complete - no idea.

Anyway, contacted customer support again a couple of hours ago explaining this and a new code then appeared in my download link about 20 minutes ago (replaced the old code), a scanned code (not something you can copy & paste into uplay), which worked after i typed it in.

ps, they didn't mention anything specificially, but in the reply i got from customer support today, they say:

Keys for Tom Clancy's The Division 2 have now been sent out for all those who pre-ordered. If you haven't received it, please check your original order confirmation email and follow the download link. First time customers will have to go through phone verification, upon completion you should get the key from the same download link.

Associate
I never got the whole vpn thing and likely my own paranoia but if you used a vpn to access any game early could they ban you for it?

ive used them plenty of times to play early and had no issues

also using tunnelbear, connected to oz, loaded the game up, waited till it said connecting then turned vpn off... then i got the small setup screen and another connecting, currently at character creation

Soldato
I'll be on tomorrow night as I don't have a con service otherwise I could most likely play tonight instead.

Anyone else on tomorrow night? Will be about 8:30pm

Associate
ok, got my code from cdkeys, activated & preloading now :)

Think the problem may have been the packages cdkeys have been selling. As a preorder, they've been selling the base game by itself but also a 'PC + Beta' package, which is the one i bought a couple of weeks back without really paying attention to the beta part (mainly because the private beta had already finished a few weeks earlier and the open beta was 'open' - no code needed). So, i got my download link with my receipt & thought that was the game code. It wasn't. It was the private beta code (confirmed), something which customer support made clear at the time. Was expecting the new code (code for the game proper) to appear in the download link but it didn't. Maybe their system saw that a code had previously been sent and assumed the order was complete - no idea.

Anyway, contacted customer support again a couple of hours ago explaining this and a new code then appeared in my download link about 20 minutes ago (replaced the old code), a scanned code (not something you can copy & paste into uplay), which worked after i typed it in.

ps, they didn't mention anything specificially, but in the reply i got from customer support today, they say:

Keys for Tom Clancy's The Division 2 have now been sent out for all those who pre-ordered. If you haven't received it, please check your original order confirmation email and follow the download link. First time customers will have to go through phone verification, upon completion you should get the key from the same download link.

that worked a treat for me, had to use the download link in the purchase email receipt for the pc + beta package to get the game code. :)

Last edited:
Associate
I'll be on tomorrow night as I don't have a con service otherwise I could most likely play tonight instead.

Anyone else on tomorrow night? Will be about 8:30pm

should be - then again suspect you won't have have much trouble finding a bunch of people from ocuk on there tomorrow :)

jpm

jpm

Associate
How exactly did you do this it did nor work with me.
Did you he a key from AMD or ???

Signed in as usual but this time it worked, then clicked activate and it said the game as been added to uplay.

Chrome and Firefox I kept getting login errors.

Try this if it still doesn't work

Microsoft Edge
- Click on More actions in the toolbar and select Settings.
- Search for View advanced settings and click to open.
- Look for the section Cookies and select Don't block cookies (default) .
- Restart Edge to finalise the process

Back
Top Bottom