The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
Signed in as usual but this time it worked, then clicked activate and it said the game as been added to uplay.

Chrome and Firefox I kept getting login errors.

Try this if it still doesn't work

Microsoft Edge
- Click on More actions in the toolbar and select Settings.
- Search for View advanced settings and click to open.
- Look for the section Cookies and select Don't block cookies (default) .
- Restart Edge to finalise the process
Got it to work thanks, preloading.
Lets hope that the buyer of my second key manages but could they not just have bunged a key instead of all this?

Man of Honour
So WAB has crashes and performance issues and ACG has none and it runs tremendously well on his PC. Goes to show just how tough it must be for devs when it comes to the near infinite PC setups

Man of Honour
can i just confirm copying over the beta install to the full version wont speed up the preload? Damn my potato internet!

On the forums a Ubi rep said they are different builds and that won't work but whether they are just saying that to avoid potential problems I dunno.

Associate
Any chance for the price to go down in the next couple of weeks? I could buy now and preload but I won't be able to play by the end of the month, unfortunately.

i guess all games come down in price over time but i'd be suprised if it comes down in price so soon after launch, unless it hits some kind of unexpected problem? and people seem pretty happy at the moment. Also, official distributors: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000023753/Approved-digital-distributors-of-Ubisoft-games aren't going to be able to sell it once it releases - ubisoft have an exclusive deal with epic: https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/the-division-2-wont-be-available-from-third-party-stores-after-launch/ so that likely won't help with price.

ps, official price is £49.99 but unofficial distributors, like cdkeys, are selling it for about £10 less. Few weeks back it was going for about £33.

Associate
amd rewards ....your key will be assigned..........grrrr....game doesnt release till tomorrow..... but im still getting bit of upsettedness due to seeing the odd comment of how good it is no matter how i try to avoid...

even rewatched all the live action td1 movies.....and still no change....medic....shoot the **** in the back...take bag back...

G

Back
Top Bottom