Where to park a van for the weekend in Bristol?

Soldato
Visiting a friend who lives in a flat with no parking in the city centre.

Is there any secure, weekend parking for a Renault traffic (regular panel van, ~2m high) that isn’t mind blowingly expensive?

Going to have some stuff in the back so would prefer it to be as secure as possible.

Anyone got a drive space spare? ;)

Cheers,

Dan

Associate
I have never had to use one but might be worth checking the terms/security situation at one of the Park&Ride sites. You could at least hop on a bus straight in to the centre if the parking meets your requirements.

Soldato
OP
I have never had to use one but might be worth checking the terms/security situation at one of the Park&Ride sites. You could at least hop on a bus straight in to the centre if the parking meets your requirements.

Looks like no overnight parking permitted in the three I’ve checked :(

Hit me up with your haul. A mate of mine needs an engine for his R1.

Can your mate help me move a couple of duffel bags over the Severn bridge? You’ve always struck me the the dodgy sort of bloke who could help with something like that...

I haven’t got a lot of experience in that area - but have you tried those “rent my parking space” sites?

MSE recommend the likes of JustPark.com

Found some good options on there thanks :)

I’d love to live in a LWB converted camper, freedommmmmm!

Soldato
where in bristol will you be staying (area). I can take a look what parking is near by.

Loads of residential streets are permit only now due to commuters using them as car parks during the week.

Permabanned
Looks like no overnight parking permitted in the three I’ve checked :(

Can your mate help me move a couple of duffel bags over the Severn bridge? You’ve always struck me the the dodgy sort of bloke who could help with something like that...

Found some good options on there thanks :)

I’d love to live in a LWB converted camper, freedommmmmm!

I do. Currently parked up at a Portuguese beach getting drunk with a couple of Russians in my van. They appear to be arguing right now, could be talking, it sounds the same to me lol.

Caporegime
Drop it at a nearby car garage last thing, saying you need them to check the brakes or something, then collect it next day saying never mind your mate is doing it for you. Or just let them check the brakes (for free) and pick it up when you leave Bristol.

Should be secure for obvious reasons.

Back
Top Bottom