Hell Let Loose beta is Friday April 5th

Associate
I have really high hopes for this game and just seen if u preorder now u can get in the beta on the 5th of April , here is sum info i got in a email from them if u want to know more ....

https://hell-let-loose.xsollasitebuilder.com/

Pre-ordering & Accessing the Closed Betas

New recruits looking to fight on the front line can now secure their place in three upcoming betas ahead of Early Access launch, as well as kitting themselves out with two exclusive pre-order helmets by pre-ordering now!

you pre-order, you’ll be able to take part in our upcoming beta on Friday April 5th at 11am GMT / 7am ET / 4am PT, as well as the two that follow.

Prepare to fight across a brand new map: Sainte-Marie-du-Mont, as players recreate a critical engagement between the 101st Airborne Division and the German Wehrmacht on D-Day!

The beta will also feature the sprawling, dense woodland of our Hürtgen Forest map, where players will engage in the fierce battles between American and German forces that occurred in the winter of 1944.

This is a great opportunity to play Hell Let Loose ahead of Early Access launch, meet the crowdfunder community, join a Division (Clan) and give us your thoughts on the game before it launches!

The Path to Early Access and Beyond!

As we mentioned at the start of this post, we’re incredibly excited to share todays news with you. We’ve been working and playing alongside our crowdfund community for over a year now, tweaking the game and further crafting it into an experience we hope our players will love.

The best bit though? We haven’t even started Early Access yet! All of the work we’ve done so far has taken place in closed alpha & beta settings, but today that begins to change. As the pre-order goes live we’re opening up the doors for even more players to get stuck into the game and be a driving force in our welcoming community.

To our crowd-funder community, thank you for your support and passion in getting us to this point, and to those new players joining the community ahead of Early Access launch by pre-ordering, WELCOME TO THE FRONT!

This is just the beginning.

Associate
Anyone know wether this will be any good? Could do with another decent ww2 shooter. Last games I enjoyed were day of infamy and Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, which I had a lot of enjoyable hours playing.

Kind of missed the boat with post scriptum. Downloaded a free weekend but I only spent minutes on it and the graphics put me off. Don't think I gave it much of a chance. A new game is definitely welcome.

Don't tell me it's going to be about 30 quid though for one map?

Caporegime
The alpha of this last year I played was essentially a sprinting simulator. Got boring as hell after half hour or so. Hopefully this has more content to make it interesting.

Associate
OP
Anyone know wether this will be any good? Could do with another decent ww2 shooter. Last games I enjoyed were day of infamy and Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, which I had a lot of enjoyable hours playing.

Kind of missed the boat with post scriptum. Downloaded a free weekend but I only spent minutes on it and the graphics put me off. Don't think I gave it much of a chance. A new game is definitely welcome.

Don't tell me it's going to be about 30 quid though for one map?

I just look few the steam page and there is more than one map , but a lot of people saying the maps are to large and empty here is just one off the posts about it

MESSAGE FOR DEVS: THIS GAME HAS BIG PROBLEM ! Maps are too big, like for 100 vs 100 players. Do more smaller maps, because not all of comunity are cooperating smart people. Watch Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm 1. Maps are in size to quantity players. It makes game uniqe, real slaughterhouse fights forcing the every player to cooperate. This game we need, real action and cooperation. Not 10 minutes long march to next point and meet only 8 enemy players. PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM and make game unique WW2 action for next long years. Thank you.....

am going to give the game ago and hope it all turns out ok , but will need a big fan base for the 100 v 100 games or like people say maps will look empty most of the game u are in ...

Associate
MESSAGE FOR DEVS: THIS GAME HAS BIG PROBLEM ! Maps are too big, like for 100 vs 100 players. Do more smaller maps, because not all of comunity are cooperating smart people. Watch Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm 1. Maps are in size to quantity players.

I wouldn't say that the maps are too large, it is just that there are no transport vehicles yet. Squad had the exact same problem when EA was first released.

I was pretty busy on the weekend, so only managed to get in 1 and a bit games furing the beta test. In this time I saw lots of flying tanks, and I even got thrown across the map when I spawned. Luckily, there seemed to be a reset point, as once the map was tiny in the distance, I got reset above the map and slowly floated down back to the ground.

I did just walk around into enemy territory just to see how long it took, and I walked right into where the enemy artillery was. That was fun shooting all them, they didnt know what hit them. Ended that game with 30 kills.

Really hope that vaulting gets added in soon. So many knee high walls that are stopping me!

Last edited:
Associate
Not sure, as I haven't really been following the roadmap - but I really hope it will get added eventually. Same with leaning and freelook.

Associate
I really liked the look of this when I saw the trailer a while back. Remindind me of arma 3 set in ww2.

But after days of war, batallion1944, post scriptum I have been burned by too many ww2 games. Wish they would just do a updated version of DOD.

Caporegime
Wish they would just do a updated version of DOD.

Would be nice, DOD just died after valve got their hands on it, merging the DOD forums into a Steam Forum Subsection just killed off the community as well :( I played DOD from the very early versions and loved the old maps like Hill and Caen and Snowtown. Was funny finding out all the oddball glitches like on one of the d-day maps being able to lay prone in the Water and counter-snipe German Snipers in the bunkers. :D Good times.

Permabanned
Would be nice, DOD just died after valve got their hands on it, merging the DOD forums into a Steam Forum Subsection just killed off the community as well :( I played DOD from the very early versions and loved the old maps like Hill and Caen and Snowtown. Was funny finding out all the oddball glitches like on one of the d-day maps being able to lay prone in the Water and counter-snipe German Snipers in the bunkers. :D Good times.

Remember the prone bug in the original beta?

Back
Top Bottom