EVGA Hydro Copper Waterblock for EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

Associate
Any idea when EVGA Hydro Copper Waterblock for EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 will be in stock? or any other suggestions for Watercooling EVGA 2080 TI FTW3?

Soldato
Any idea when EVGA Hydro Copper Waterblock for EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 will be in stock? or any other suggestions for Watercooling EVGA 2080 TI FTW3?

Hey mate,

I'm still waiting for the EK block which they said April/May time, you have to be quick on the EVGA website, enable auto notify or check evga ebay site, i had a chance for one but i'm not completely sold on their design.
Just the waiting game.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
They are listed on their eBay store at the moment, you can also setup a auto notification on the EU site but you need to be quick and the US store won't ship to the UK as I have emailed to ask them.

Also a quick fitting guide from EVGA

Last edited:
Associate
OP
They are listed on their eBay store at the moment, you can also setup a auto notification on the EU site but you need to be quick and the US store won't ship to the UK as I have emailed to ask them.

Also a quick fitting guide from EVGA

Placed the order on the Ebay store and received shipping notification last night that it has shipped, thanks for the fitting guide above

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Oooooh nice! It's on my list to get ordered but I also want the 2 slot black plate though as well.

Who is it shipped via? USPS?

Associate
OP
Oooooh nice! It's on my list to get ordered but I also want the 2 slot black plate though as well.

Who is it shipped via? USPS?
Yes UPS today I received another email from them

You have a package coming.

Scheduled Delivery Date:

Friday, 04/19/2019
Capture.png

RSR

RSR

Soldato
That's pretty good service. At least its not via USPS as its fine till it hits the UK and then its a nightmare with Parcel Force normally.

Back
Top Bottom