I've ripped my pants

Permabanned
Can't believe I've done this. With it being sunny, I thought I'd nip out into the city for a few jars. All going well, 2nd pint of brun down and I accidently rip my pants. I'm sat here now in a booth with a rip going from the waist band right the way accross the arse. To make things worse, I've gonna commando. Advice please, lads. I can't walk out with everything on show, no one needs there hols ruined by the sight of my hairy cheeks. Im milking my pint for all I can until I sort out a plan.

Caporegime
Can't believe I've done this. With it being sunny, I thought I'd nip out into the city for a few jars. All going well, 2nd pint of brun down and I accidently rip my pants. I'm sat here now in a booth with a rip going from the waist band right the way accross the arse. To make things worse, I've gonna commando. Advice please, lads. I can't walk out with everything on show, no one needs there hols ruined by the sight of my hairy cheeks. Im milking my pint for all I can until I sort out a plan.

Embrace it like its the new trend.

Permabanned
OP
no trolling. How'd I post a picture here using my mobile? Jeebus, this is getting bad now, I'm down to a quater of a pint. theres loads of people in the bar now, all young women and kids. You reckon primark would deliver me a pair of chinos if I ring them?

Permabanned
OP
Primark are refusing because they think I'm on a wind-up. I tried a few friends but they think Im taking the peace as well. Sod this for a barrel of monkeys. I feel like a sex offender sat here with my junk out.

Soldato

It isn't one of those trendy city pubs full of young Men but with no Women is it?

If so, I suggest you find a belt to chew on!

:p

Permabanned
OP
Wait if you were going commando, you bought some pants to rip which you weren't even wearing?

Trousers, slacks, chinos, pants. Whatever you call them. Not me underpants, there at home in a drawer. I'm asking a member of staff for help because of all other things that could go wrong, I now need a dump.

Back
Top Bottom