Cobra Kai season 2

Soldato
First month of YT Premium is free so I hope to watch the lot later today before cancelling :o

Edit: Watching this on my iPad Pro via the YT app but the frame rate feels off. Not sure if it's me but it deffo feels like there is a stutter every now and again @1080p

Last edited:
Soldato
Binge watched the whole season yesterday, awesome, simply awesome.

Youtube however, really screwed up big time with season 2, why would you release something so awesome at the same time your running a "first month free, no obligation to stay" promotion lol. Like, I would have bought it like I did season one but instead they gave it me free of charge? I'm not going to complain but it was terrible business on their part.

Soldato
Binge watched the whole season yesterday, awesome, simply awesome.

Youtube however, really screwed up big time with season 2, why would you release something so awesome at the same time your running a "first month free, no obligation to stay" promotion lol. Like, I would have bought it like I did season one but instead they gave it me free of charge? I'm not going to complain but it was terrible business on their part.
Yeah this was another Google clownage decision as they stood to make a lot. Just finished S2 and what a blast!!

This season was a lot darker with less comedic bits in it and it still went down well. Just when I thought Daniel's missus had it going on... Miguel's mum knocks it out of the park! :o

The final ending scene makes me wonder if we're in for a surprise new cast addition in Season 3...

Zabka is fantastic as Johnny as is the rest of the cast.

#HashBrownCobraKai

Soldato
They're going for the subscription model for the regular monthly payments.

Trouble is, KC is literally the only thing on YT premium for regular TV viewers to be interested in. I'll sign up at some stage for the trial just to watch this, but no chance I'll stay subscribed. They need a heck of a lot more content

Soldato
Absolutely loving the show, think it's going in a great direction and can't wait for season 3

Holy ****!!! I didn't see that ending coming with Miguel though almost dying or Kreese taking the dojo off of Johnny though I feel I should have! Seriously cannot wait for Season 3

Soldato
Binge watched the whole of S2 on Saturday :o

The cutaways to the original film then back to modern day are so seamless and expertly done, it all fits together perfectly. The soundtrack too :D brilliant, feels like reliving my childhood.

Can’t wait for S3.

Soldato
Loved season 1 and season 2. Gotta say i was worried for season 2 but it lived past expectations. Just like season 1, except season 1 really beat all expectations 1000x over. I was left in awe ! ! I do think though that they should probably close the series in the next season or two. I hope they don't try and make too many seasons out of it. I think 3 maybe 4 is a good number. Feel like i dodged a bullet. Was concerned that season 2 was going to tank, but thankfully it didn't.

Soldato
I dunno I think it's got a bit more longevity in it than 4 seasons, mainly as theres only what, 10 episodes and those are pretty short as is. Not a lot of fluff if any really.

I'm really looking forward to seeing other characters returning and seeing how things turn out for Johnny now.

Caporegime
Watched the whole season now. Just great stuff all round, really enjoyed.

With the way Johnny dumped his cobra Kai car and walked off with the sun rising behind him (Miyagi’s logo), it seems pretty certain that series 3 will end up Daniel and Johnny v Kreese and Cobra Kai. Got a feeling someone will turn up to assist Kreese, so there’s two old faces on each side. Martin Kove has already dropped a massive hint that Terry Silver will be back. Looks like Ali could be back as well. That’ll stir the pot.[\spoiler]

Back
Top Bottom