Which case would you buy next ?

Soldato
If I was to give you £200 to buy a new case, which case would you buy and why ?

Would you keep the basic or mod it ?

Soldato
I've been eyeing up the Corsair 678C due to having a single ODD slot and a USB Type C port on the I/O panel which was exactly what I am after.

Although, The more I think about it I can't justify spending that much just now on a case and do I really need an optical drive for all the time I use one. I may be better off getting a USB one instead.

Associate
I've literally just been through the same process after building my latest PC (last was c2007), after much deliberation I decided on an Nzxt case simply because of the cable management and very clean look. My vote goes for the h700.

Associate
Fractal S2 meshify i think. Had my eye on it for awhile simply because i can get x3 120mm in the front so a 380mm rad would be ideal. That or the H700i but coming from an s340 elite i don't think i want to go with NZXT again even though its a decent case it a bit crammped for airflow.

Soldato
Tough one :D

There's a few cases in that price range that I want, but I can't justify spending that much.

Lian Li PC-Q37
InWin A10 Plus
Streacom DA2
Dan Case A4 V4

Soldato
Would have hard time in choosing/accepting any current case.
Pretty much all cases are nowadays same fashion crap copying all the worst fads.

Back
Top Bottom