The Division 2 - March 2019

Permabanned
You missed most of the enemies fight in T shirts and still soak up the bullets.
I am on Tier 5 and have not had a decent bit of kit or weapon for ages, keep getting shotguns and rifles which I do not use, though I would love to swap the pistol for a shotgun.

WT5 = farm for 3 weeks for a single piece of kit with the right stat on it. :)

Associate
You missed most of the enemies fight in T shirts and still soak up the bullets.
I am on Tier 5 and have not had a decent bit of kit or weapon for ages, keep getting shotguns and rifles which I do not use, though I would love to swap the pistol for a shotgun.
I like Rifles. Not Marksmen Rifles, they aren't ideal solo, but rifles and ar's I like even though they get out dps'd by LMGs from what I can tell.

Soldato
So I'm WT3 but managed to find the Loaded canister / Creative magazine for the exotic smg.. Where are the parts stored ?? cant see them in the inventory at all and I def picked them up. Anyone have any ideas ? or are they just hidden until you have the craft station to WT4 ?

Soldato
more dark areas in this game where you cant see sod all, screen shots below!

is there a fix for this as its getting beyond a joke

JA35DJl.jpg

QxIEGpM.jpg

and last 1

CKGCSJN.jpg

does not matter if natural lighting is on or off, same issue

That's interesting that. On my laptop screen it's very black and you can barely see anything, if i drag that over to my monitor, i can now see things much clearer.

Permabanned
So I'm WT3 but managed to find the Loaded canister / Creative magazine for the exotic smg.. Where are the parts stored ?? cant see them in the inventory at all and I def picked them up. Anyone have any ideas ? or are they just hidden until you have the craft station to WT4 ?

Top right inventory, there is an icon for components(or something like), they are listed in there along with keys, component parts etc.

Soldato
That's interesting that. On my laptop screen it's very black and you can barely see anything, if i drag that over to my monitor, i can now see things much clearer.
I had a play with my monitor settings last night and think I have got it looking a lot better.

There was a option for dark level which was low and changed to high and also a sharpness option which also helped a lot

Will test when in next and see if it helps

Soldato
Just a update on the above.

the settings changed on my monitor was Black level from low to high and super+Resolution from low to high. Just incase anyone else else any issues with darkness in the game, Also had Natural lighting set to on

Associate
Looking for a clan to play for a bit a few nights per week.

WT5 GS 497 at present and just working on a nice build.

I assume OcUK clan is invite only. Can I join the fun? "SpeedyPete255" in game.

Cheers :)

Permabanned
We usually have 6 - 8 on a night but the clan system seems mostly pointless, there is literally no real need/reason to play with your clan. :( Couple of the heroics are quite challenging but even so can be pugged. Oh look I get an extra high end drop to bin for the effort. :p

Believe its full at the mo.

Soldato
We usually have 6 - 8 on a night but the clan system seems mostly pointless, there is literally no real need/reason to play with your clan. :( Couple of the heroics are quite challenging but even so can be pugged. Oh look I get an extra high end drop to bin for the effort. :p

Believe its full at the mo.

I must be logging on at the wrong times.

I'm hoping for more clan activity when the 8 player missions are available.

Soldato
I must be logging on at the wrong times.

I'm hoping for more clan activity when the 8 player missions are available.

Yeah i think the slow loading times put a few people off, and now they're staying away until raids become available.

AFAIK with the clan system you can't actually tell who's active or not. You get the view of the highest 3 XP gainers, but nothing else. Which obviously doesn't help when it comes to cleaning up inactive members.

I was on holiday last week, came back 4 days after the weekly XP reset, and i was rank 24th on 0 xp. So that already tells me half the clan hadn't logged on in over 4 days.

Associate
Yeah i think the slow loading times put a few people off, and now they're staying away until raids become available.

AFAIK with the clan system you can't actually tell who's active or not. You get the view of the highest 3 XP gainers, but nothing else. Which obviously doesn't help when it comes to cleaning up inactive members.

I was on holiday last week, came back 4 days after the weekly XP reset, and i was rank 24th on 0 xp. So that already tells me half the clan hadn't logged on in over 4 days.

Noticed the clan XP for the first time last night, how do you earn clan XP?

Back
Top Bottom