*** The Official OcUK Eurovision 2019 GD thread ***

Soldato
I thought this was a girl until Graham said "He".
My spidey sense was definitely tingling in a dingle dangle kind of way. But I was born in 1963 when there were far fewer choices on the #genderfluid spectrum, so I sometimes get confused.

I know a chunky dancer when I see one though. Wasn't she on Britain's Got Talent the other week?

Soldato
My spidey sense was definitely tingling in a dingle dangle kind of way. But I was born in 1963 when there were far fewer choices on the #genderfluid spectrum, so I sometimes get confused.

I know a chunky dancer when I see one though. Wasn't she on Britain's Got Talent the other week?

Was her talent to empty a KFC skip in under 60 seconds?

Soldato
Whatever's running that animation needs overclocking to make it smoother.

Was her talent to empty a KFC skip in under 60 seconds?
Hey, I'm sitting here eating my way through a 12 pack of Hula Hoops; I'm in no position to talk.... or type, what with all these Hula Hoops on my finger

In my defence, there's about as many hula hoops in a 12 pack these days as there used to be in 3, ten years ago.

Soldato
Ok, this really ought to win for being so Eurovision. But if they win will we be watching at 10am next year?

*****Public service announcement******
This morning I saw the first ever recipe on telly that I intend trying, and I will look like that chubby dancer the day after
https://twitter.com/ITV/status/1129676572418629632
No vegans need click that link.

Edit: stealth wrist slap accepted. Apologies mod. :)

Back
Top Bottom