Borderlands

Caporegime
Is Athena difficult to play though? The skill tree makes it sound like you really have to be on the ball, facing the right direction, holding the shield for the right amount of time, etc. Hmm. It's what I love about Wilhelm, just release Wolf and Saint, not worry about anything, just let them get on with it. :p I think the same might be true with Jack and his digi-Jacks will just do their own thing and distract the enemies.

Soldato
Is Athena difficult to play though? The skill tree makes it sound like you really have to be on the ball, facing the right direction, holding the shield for the right amount of time, etc. Hmm. It's what I love about Wilhelm, just release Wolf and Saint, not worry about anything, just let them get on with it. :p I think the same might be true with Jack and his digi-Jacks will just do their own thing and distract the enemies.

Not fiddly at all. Equip shield, tank enemies, three charged shield (it spins and glows wedge ready). I hit 3 mobs and ressed my co-op buddy in a single throw - awesome!

Caporegime
I’ve just got the skill which makes Digi-Jacks throw a copy of your grenade. I have got 4 levels to go before I can equip an orange cluster grenade. I can’t wait to see this, it’s gonna be mental!

Caporegime
Yesterday, I started playing Borderlands GOTY (the new version) just to check things out. Ended up playing the whole day. Can someone remind when is the best time to do the four DLCs on this original game? Is it after playthrough 2? IIRC, if you do every mission on playthrough 1, you'll hit the level cap by the end of the main game.

Soldato
Yesterday, I started playing Borderlands GOTY (the new version) just to check things out. Ended up playing the whole day. Can someone remind when is the best time to do the four DLCs on this original game? Is it after playthrough 2? IIRC, if you do every mission on playthrough 1, you'll hit the level cap by the end of the main game.

i always did the dlc's after each playthrough, just felt kinda logical.

Back
Top Bottom