Screenshot - Has anyone ever?

Man of Honour
Sometimes when watching games being streamed I think I am playing the game and start moving the mouse around.

I've done it before when watching a video of game footage and gone to move the mouse to get a different perspective as per the controls in the game LOL.

When a student doing temp work one place had a productivity tracker on a screen leading upto Christmas showing a target for a big bonus if the target was hit but it transpired that the bonus only applied to full time permanent staff but everyone else (temp and part timer) was expected to work harder to hit it despite not getting any benefit of it. So I started sneakily screenshotting the desktop and editing in MS Paint to make it look like they weren't going to hit the target and F11ing it fullscreen... it actually kind of backfired as it turned out by the time they would have realised they wouldn't hit the target it would have been too late to turn it around but my actions had panicked them into working harder earlier pushing them across the line... didn't get any thanks for that one!

EDIT: The first couple of people (temps) who complained about it were shown the door hence I took a lower profile protest against it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
No.

I have reached out and tried to zoom a picture in a newspaper though.

Really? That's epic :D

I stood watching my wife tap her Oyster card on the machine's screen a while ago, giggling like a little girl whilst her frustration went up to 11. The penny only dropped when a tourist told her to tap it on the yellow pad.

She'd been using the tube, and Oyster cards, for over 10 years.

Associate
Yes, I also often send myself an email about something I need to do or an article to read later than pick my phone up and go "Ooo an email, wonder what that's about!" :D

Haha, so true. Also when I'm logging in using 2 factor authentication and it sends a text to my phone, I'm thinking someone actually texted me, but then I remember I have no friends.

Caporegime
Not computer related but I pointed my car key at my front door and pressed the unlock button earlier :(

It wasn't the first time.

Ive also quoted myself in a thread and replied to myself before :(

And once at work on a dreary Monday morning I was stuck outside the office because I was tapping my access card on the sign telling me how to use my access card, instead of on the reader...

Soldato
I got up at 5,30am this morning to go to work, got there at 7am only to find that my colleagues bag was on the desk but she wasn't, I looked at the rota, shook my head and walked home feeling like a penis before she could see me, then went back to work at 3pm like I was meant to

Last edited:
Man of Honour
And once at work on a dreary Monday morning I was stuck outside the office because I was tapping my access card on the sign telling me how to use my access card, instead of on the reader...

Hangover? seen that more than once hah.

Soldato
I often watch YT vids for games that I'm currently playing. Watching them full screen I sometimes forget that it isn't me playing and try to press functions that would be in the game by clicking on parts of the YT video. I seem to do that a lot :D

Back
Top Bottom