Anyone fancy going swimming?

Caporegime
That's your challenge for the weekend.

Go try and "claim" to be a transgender woman and according to you, you must be allowed in right?

I didn't say they must be my point is if they refuse they can easily have their life/reputation ruined on social media worldwide, the majority of those on the radical left will have hung, drawn and quartered the employee long before it's established (if ever because the media loves a discrimination story) that the person is not really transgender. You'd have to be totally ignorant of politically correct dogma or utterly fearless to refuse anyone claiming to be transgender entry into an area that they feel that they should be, even if you suspect they're just a bloke in a dress trying it on to perve over women there's always that tiny chance you're wrong and the outcome of that isn't worth the risk.

Last edited:
Soldato
I see the Femi-Nazi in the first article saying it's disgusting and unfair to let trans into the female only pond was als in the other article linked, carrying out a protest pretending to be a man to get into the male only pond. you can't make that shizzle up!!!!

Back
Top Bottom