65" as 75'" tv

Associate
You wont find a decent 75 inch oled telly for 2k, you will be looking at nearly double that i think.

There is however a good choice of 65" for under 2k.
I have the LG b8 coming friday which is oled and a great panel - although i am now kicking myself i didnt spend the little extra for the c8 but hey ho not a massive amount of difference.
These sets are well under 2k.

Associate
You wont find a decent 75 inch oled telly for 2k, you will be looking at nearly double that i think.

There is however a good choice of 65" for under 2k.
I have the LG b8 coming friday which is oled and a great panel - although i am now kicking myself i didnt spend the little extra for the c8 but hey ho not a massive amount of difference.
These sets are well under 2k.

I managed to get a damaged box Sony BRAVIA KD75XF9005BU for £1870 new from Ebay and also register it for a 5 year Sony warranty by presenting the receipt via Sony live chat. A bit of a nervous purchase but well worth it in the end.

Soldato
for > 65", non-oled. ie. VA, like discussed in gerneral tv thread -
the extreme viewing angle means the edges will have reduced contrast and raised black levels,
and, neither the 2019 sony nor Qled reviews give favourable opinion on the additional panel levels both companies now added to address this problem.

Back
Top Bottom