Which phone..

Associate
Hello guys hope you are all very well!!
So i have an Huawei mate 20 pro on contract and last month unfortunately i cracked all front screen and all the back , camera was still perfect along with the internal parts it was just the cracked glass on my screen and back.
So after sending it away and waiting over 7days for a quote from huawei for it fixing i dont fancy paying £316 for it fixing as thats what i got quoted.
So instead i am going to get a cheap £200-230 phone and sell my cracked mate 20 pro as i will still get £200+for it cracked but i dont know what phone these are my options i have decided
1.HONOR 20 LITE 2. HONOR 8X
I dont know which to pick i mean the HONOR 8X is only £199 and specs look great for price and HONOR 20 lite £250. Which phone would you say is the best and why? Also if you have any other great phones in the range of £200-250 comment them.:D:D

Or would you just pay the £316 , just seems a bit much for little difference between these phones

Associate
For a wee bit more (around £300) you could get a Xiaomi mi 9 - absolutely cracking phone (no pun intended!) with very high end specs, but you would need to get it on import to get it for that price. I did this recently - took about 9 days to arrive but it was a uk version and, so far, no problems.

Associate
Hello guys hope you are all very well!!
So i have an Huawei mate 20 pro on contract and last month unfortunately i cracked all front screen and all the back , camera was still perfect along with the internal parts it was just the cracked glass on my screen and back.
So after sending it away and waiting over 7days for a quote from huawei for it fixing i dont fancy paying £316 for it fixing as thats what i got quoted.
So instead i am going to get a cheap £200-230 phone and sell my cracked mate 20 pro as i will still get £200+for it cracked but i dont know what phone these are my options i have decided
1.HONOR 20 LITE 2. HONOR 8X
I dont know which to pick i mean the HONOR 8X is only £199 and specs look great for price and HONOR 20 lite £250. Which phone would you say is the best and why? Also if you have any other great phones in the range of £200-250 comment them.:D:D

Or would you just pay the £316 , just seems a bit much for little difference between these phones

Okay if you want a phone under £200 quid and you demand battery life okay, i would recommend the moto g7 power so yeah now i have said it.

That is why i recommend the moto g7 power solely due to battery life and if you demand one of the best battery life's and hard to beat then i can't fault the moto g7 power.

Dan.

Associate
I'd suggest the Moto G7 Power too. I've got one and the battery life is awesome. It's generally good quality for a sub £200 pound phone.

Back
Top Bottom