• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Something super is coming...

Caporegime
Zen runs emulators just as good as Intel. Will only get better with Zen 2. It's radeon GPUs that suck with poor openGl performance in windows, Nvidia is the choice for emulators.

Zen does not run emulators as well as Intel as Zen has lower clock for clock performance. Xenia and RPCS3 are better on clocked Intel higher end parts.

I'm hoping this will change come Zen 3XXX though.

Soldato
Yellow shows the RTX reflections - I personally find the reflections on the floor to be overdone, it's like they used polished metal flooring panels which you don't usually find in a office setting

d3sjhy1g.ah3.jpg

Nope I disgreed with your personal opinion, I find ray tracing reflective on floor in Control is perfect as in real life...

OvMwqCJ.jpg

vUSGvUl.jpg

PiZPtMe.jpg

Does reflective on epoxy metallic floors in real life seem overdone to you? :p

I been in many places which has reflective epoxy metallic floors such as my hospital corridors, car showrooms, factories, receptions, halls and some houses kitchens floors, kitchen tops, tiles and living rooms, it look really very incredible beautiful, I loved reflective epoxy metallic floors.

Soldato
Nope I disgreed with your personal opinion, I find ray tracing reflective on floor in Control is perfect as in real life...

OvMwqCJ.jpg

vUSGvUl.jpg

PiZPtMe.jpg

I been in many places which has reflective epony metallic floors such as my hospital corridors, car showrooms, factories, receptions, halls and some houses kitchens floors, kitchen tops, tiles and living rooms, it look really very incredible beautiful, I loved reflective epony metallic floors.
Where can I buy an e-pony ?:D

Man of Honour

OvMwqCJ.jpg

vUSGvUl.jpg

PiZPtMe.jpg

I been in many places which has reflective epoxy metallic floors such as my hospital corridors, car showrooms, factories, receptions, halls and some houses kitchens floors, kitchen tops, tiles and living rooms, it look really very incredible beautiful, I loved reflective epoxy metallic floors.

Totally unrealistic.

Looks more like a swimming pool.

Soldato
Where can I buy an e-pony ?:D

E-poxy floor is about £50 to £60 per square metre, very expensive than new carpet, wood tiles and floor tiles per square metre. You can buy E-poxy flooring kit for £350 to £500 online and paint coating 1 or 2 rooms floors up to 2 times depend on colours you like and then add clear pre-seal coating on final layer of E-poxy floor as dust and scratch proof. Or contact your local E-poxy flooring installer for kits quote and they will install it for you with your designs choice probably will cost £500 to £600.

Soldato
The specs of the PC that has been used at E3 to deliver the Cyberpunk trailer, gameplay demo and screenshots has been revealed.

Cpu: i7 8700k @ stock
Gpu: Titan RTX @ stock
Memory: 32gb 3000mhz cl15 gskill

Associate
I wonder how it'll run on things less than the RTX. Everything else is totally fine.
It's those kind of dangerous questions that gets things downgraded. I wonder if there'll be an option like Witcher 2s ubersampling to enable full raytaced pathing with higher iteration counts for future GPUs.

Actually I don't wonder, I know were only getting the bare bones variety so that we can have relative console parity.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's those kind of dangerous questions that gets things downgraded. I wonder if there'll be an option like Witcher 2s ubersampling to enable full raytaced pathing with higher iteration counts for future GPUs.

Actually I don't wonder, I know were only getting the bare bones variety so that we can have relative console parity.

I don't mind the highest settings being set up for the best systems, I also hope that the performance scales down well too though.

Presumably that demo was running everything on max settings?

I would assume so other than Ray Tracing which I imagine won't be fully ready and optimised yet.

Back
Top Bottom