Raging

Soldato
:( that is utterly horrible.

This really. That's a psychopath in the making. I mean what normal sane person would even think of doing something like that??

If someone could do that to their dog, then i dread to think what they'd potentially do to their children if they have any.

Indeed.

It's quite shocking and disgusting. Any abuse to any animal is just evil and opens up a can of worms for the person doing it. A lot of murderers start off hurting animals and then go onto hurting people.

lol at comparing a dog to children.

Run along now.

Last edited:
Soldato
I struggle to believe this was intentional. If you wanted to kill a dog, this is easily the stupidest way of going about it. I suspect this was an accident, because I cannot fathom what else it could really be.

Associate
I struggle to believe this was intentional. If you wanted to kill a dog, this is easily the stupidest way of going about it. I suspect this was an accident, because I cannot fathom what else it could really be.

Its torture, how do you accidentally drag a dog behind your car tied?

Soldato

It's a bit of a hole down around that area so it's probably kids on motorbikes thinking they're clever.

Soldato
Its torture, how do you accidentally drag a dog behind your car tied?

Well if someone tied a dog to the rear of a parked HGV whilst they popped into the shops, it's very possible the driver would be unaware of it until the damage had already been done. It's a bit less likely with a car as I think you'd feel it, but even so, possible.

Caporegime
:(

One of the few times I think the punishment should suit the crime in cases like this if you know what I mean :(
Yeah there's no salvaging people that deranged.

Like the people who microwaved a live cat. Just why.

And those stories can't be un-seen/forgotten. They make my skin crawl every time I remember reading about it.

Frankly sickness like this should be purged in a very permanent way.

Soldato
Well if someone tied a dog to the rear of a parked HGV whilst they popped into the shops, it's very possible the driver would be unaware of it until the damage had already been done. It's a bit less likely with a car as I think you'd feel it, but even so, possible.

You seen the picture of the "lead" though? You don't use that for walking a dog.

It's the same type of people who think it's fun to set dogs on fire and who grow up to be psychopaths.

What gets me is the article suggests the dog ran along whilst it could before ending up dragged. How do they know that without there already being cctv?

Soldato
Even if that was the case, there's far more humane ways to be done with it than make it suffer like that.

Agreed, give it up for adoption on gumtree, give it to the rspca, hell even just set the thing loose.

This isnt mere disposal of an unwanted animal, we could all understand that, hell i'd even just about understand killing it humanely (and i realise that will be an unpopular opinion)

But this is absolutely deliberate and unnessecary torture, for no justifiable reason, to an animal that wasnt even given a fighting chance.

Like the people who microwaved a live cat. Just why.

I think i taste vomit after reading that, i remember watching a film with part of it involving someone putting a cat in a washing machine, even knowing it wasnt real i noped straight out of there. There are some lines you just dont cross.

Back
Top Bottom