** THE CHAIR OF CHAMPIONS - BEHOLD THE noblechairs EPIC MERCEDES-AMG PETRONAS MOTORSPORT EDITION **

OcUK Staff
giphy.gif

Finally, we are proud to launch the noblechairs EPIC Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport Edition chair. Inspired by the currently dominating F1 Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport team, the officially licensed chair combines the excellent build quality and ergonomics of the noblechairs EPIC series with the PETRONAS green and silver detailing most commonly found on their F1 Motorsport Car. With the embossed Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport logo on the headrest, the chair also has PETRONAS green colour stitching, carbon fiber effect accents, Silver aluminium 5 star base with Silver and PETRONAS green castors, along with 8 silver stitched Mercedes 3-pointed stars on the backrest, to create an absolutely beautiful edition of the noblechairs EPIC that is perfect for any F1 Motorsport or Mercedes enthusiast.

Alongside the impressive design, the features are exactly what you'd come to expect from noblechairs, including freshly moulded 55% density cold cut foam, full steel frame, thickest in class PU leather covering and both lumbar support and headrest cushions. noblechairs are also one of the only brands with the DIN EN 1335 & BIFMA certifications for ergonomic and long term office use, along with the mandatory UKFR BS5852 regulations for fire safety.

All in all, this is an absolute no brainer for those Mercedes fans out there. The EPIC has been one of the best selling models in the noblechairs portfolio and the design befits the heritage and prestige of the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport team. Stock will be landing on the 9th July, just in time for the Silverstone Grand Prix!

FOR MORE DETAILS - CLICK HERE!

noblechairs EPIC Gaming Chair - Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport Edition @ £349.99 inc VAT

Breathable gaming chair from noblechairs, Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport design, Upholstered in vegan PU leather in black with Petronas-green and silver accents, 60 mm casters & 4D armrests

Only £349.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Caporegime
Nothing!!! Much more wrong with none members of staff who have over 25K posts on the forum!!!! Dear Me!!!!! If these posts are as informative as the one above as well... even less qudos to the Keyboard Warrior!!!
Wow, you are so uptight. It’s all meant lighthearted.

And excuse me for having over 25k posts. As I’m a non member of staff, shall I stop using the forum. Nice way to treat your customers.

Associate
My Noble chair was £365, I would have expected this to be more expensive but it’s actually cheaper. Good job!

(wonder if they’ll take part ex :D)
I was pleasantly surprised at the price too. As it's not my product category, I had to wait until today like everyone else to find out.
I'll be honest, I was expecting £420 - £440 with the Mercedes branding...

OcUK Staff
Well I am a bit later than ten minutes for those clock watching, but simply put from a personal perspective I love this chair, its being an ongoing for a very long time, so much hard work and effort has being put in by OcUK, Caseking and noblechairs to really release an incredible product and smash it out the park. So yes the staff are posting, but were posting because we are so damn proud of this incredible achievement and the fact we have partnered with the F1 Team champions. :)

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I really like the styling of it, Mercedes did well with their branding tbh.

I’d have got one if I didn’t buy a Hero a few months back.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Will you do a Ferrari one?

I really want a chair that shows promise but ultimately fails in delivering the result.

Associate
Well I am a bit later than ten minutes for those clock watching, but simply put from a personal perspective I love this chair, its being an ongoing for a very long time, so much hard work and effort has being put in by OcUK, Caseking and noblechairs to really release an incredible product and smash it out the park. So yes the staff are posting, but were posting because we are so damn proud of this incredible achievement and the fact we have partnered with the F1 Team champions. :)

unacceptable, should be sacked for being this late!!

on a serious note, are people really surprised that staff are promoting their own products? really?
also people seem to forget, the majority of ocuk staff are PC enthusiasts like the rest of us.. so ofcourse they will be excited about new products etc especially ones with their name attached

still waiting for the ones with RGB castors :cool:

Back
Top Bottom