How do these people survive.

Man of Honour
After years of vague curiosity, this made me finally look up the bulk cost of these.

Now it hurts even more to think about.

Ps. And yes, I know there is no Dumbo in the pack I linked - its not worth that much of my time :D although it is amusing to see you can get 10%/20% etc licensed toys mixed with random chaff - smart money spinner, considering how often "Disney/Barbie/RandomNextFad" tastes change.

Man of Honour
Technically, if these are gambling machines, shouldn't they be in the 18 and over section of all arcades and not out on the front where under 18's can play them?

Ethically, maybe. Legally, no. Licensing laws regarding gambling are not necessarily consistent. I don't know what they are for grabbers off the top of my head, but they're not covered by the usual gambling machines regulations. I don't know if they're covered by any regulations at all.

Caporegime
Associate
Whilst it's a ridiculous article and she's silly for spending that much I'm kind of on her side. These aren't skill machines, it doesn't matter how good she was with the claw the machines are set to deliver a prize after x amount of money goes in. The arcade have set it ridiculously high and it's essentially a scam at that point.

Soldato
White trash mother spends 3 hours neglecting baby to win teddy to pre-occupy baby to allow her more time to neglect baby shocker.

Back
Top Bottom