Save money on skips

Soldato
Why not just buy one of those skip bags from the DIY store, call the company and have it collected? Normally cheaper than a skip hire.

Soldato
Why not just buy one of those skip bags from the DIY store, call the company and have it collected? Normally cheaper than a skip hire.
Those have loads of prerequisites around them

E.g. "cant be x weight"
"cant be full of rubble /plaster /dense material"

And similar when i looked at the zippo ones. Basically only useful for garden hedges and cardboard from what i could gather.

Soldato
You sure I might be lucky to get £10 for it less ebay fees :p

Update though, no one took them :) I have taken them indoors for a new plan of storing shotgun cartridges. Plan failed :(

I heard of someone who used to put empty cardboard boxes that had had expensive TV's delivered in them outside, filled them with rubbish and sealed them up then left a note on them saying "to be collected in the morning by xyz".

They always disappeared overnight. Never had to take any rubbish away. Guy did own a TV shop though lol.

Soldato
I heard of someone who used to put empty cardboard boxes that had had expensive TV's delivered in them outside, filled them with rubbish and sealed them up then left a note on them saying "to be collected in the morning by xyz".

They always disappeared overnight. Never had to take any rubbish away. Guy did own a TV shop though lol.

Surely such a precedent would end up with said rubble/rubbish being hastily deposited back at his premises with great force?

Back
Top Bottom