*** Apex Legends ***

Caporegime
I know what you mean, energy weapons have become the new meta it seems especially with the addition of the hopup for the alternator. I like that they have encouraged people to play all legends now, but, eh it's a bit meh.

all the weapons are good but i feel the alternator is king because it shreds. i posted before how i just focus on different enemies and let my team mates finish them off if all 3 are running at us. you can melt a shield in 2-3 bullets

i feel the longbow needs a buff. used the kraber and it's still pants. got 4 or 5 hits with it and because team is so far away they just heal up. impossible to get headshot at distance with the bullet drop even when using the correct range finder.

the circle is doing too much damage and going too small too quickly.

games are much quicker now but it's less skill based. more luck is involved now. which isn't a good thing. yes you still need skill but you need more luck now than you did before.

Caporegime
Yea I noticed this in action last night when we rushed one of the last 2 squads, after killing them we were in a compound and by the time we got to the roof to try to get to the next circle it had downed us all, nice easy win for the last team xD

i don't disagree they needed to change it to stop people running away from fights and to stop people camping outside healing, etc.

but they made 4-5 different changes all of them very aggressive in tackling it to the point it's far too much the opposite way now. it now encourages you to get into the circle fast and use circle control. which means sometimes you run away from a fight to get better circle position. that should never be the case. you should never have to run away from a fight because the zone is coming. well not to the extent it is now.

they should have kept the original circle the same size, they also should have kept damage the same for the first circle too and the second circle. then made it much more aggressive. let lifeline heal outside the zone too. lifeline is literally useless now as a legend.

Associate
starting to think those who purchased the premium battle pass are given easier weekly orders .

i purchased the standard and my friend got the premium , his weeklies have been crazy easy the last 3 weeks this is just some of them

get 200 damage with bangalore missiles
use mirage standard decoy 20 times
get 10 kills with peacekeeper
land in 3 areas of map
get 2000 damage with sniper rifles

hes doing most of his weeklies in 2/3 days

now mine have been

get 5000 damage with shotguns
get 30 kills with 3 characters
find 3 gold helmets
get 100 headshots
revive 20 freinds
get 7500 damage with lmg
get a teamate to use wraiths portal 15 times

yes these can be completed but its taking an age especially the 100 headshots and find 3 golden helmets

Caporegime
starting to think those who purchased the premium battle pass are given easier weekly orders .

i purchased the standard and my friend got the premium , his weeklies have been crazy easy the last 3 weeks this is just some of them

get 200 damage with bangalore missiles
use mirage standard decoy 20 times
get 10 kills with peacekeeper
land in 3 areas of map
get 2000 damage with sniper rifles

hes doing most of his weeklies in 2/3 days

now mine have been

get 5000 damage with shotguns
get 30 kills with 3 characters
find 3 gold helmets
get 100 headshots
revive 20 freinds
get 7500 damage with lmg
get a teamate to use wraiths portal 15 times

yes these can be completed but its taking an age especially the 100 headshots and find 3 golden helmets

100 headshots just means hitting the head once with a bullet. i can easily get 5+ headshots in a single game. using r99 and r301. even more if you use wingman or snipers.

i would say 100 headshots should be done inside 20 games.

as for 3 gold helmets again inside 20 games simply by killing other squads and taking their loot. i always find golds and some games i'm running around with 4-6 gold items.

Man of Honour
The one I always struggle with is LMG headshots. One thing to find them and another to get the headshots. One challenge was 50 headshots in a week, took me about a week to complete as I never saw them anywhere!

Last edited:
Soldato
Fun times, should make times when you just want to grab a quick game with randos more fun!

Finally got my 2070 RMA back, seems to be working, back in the game..

Man of Honour
Has anyone else found that the normal game mode has gone to crap now if playing solo? I think I manage to get a full squad for the duration of the match around 1 in 5 times. Usually people solo jump and do their own thing, disconnect before the game starts as they didn't get to choose their character or disconnect as soon as they're downed. They should introduce penalties for quitting. I've gone back to ranked and although it's better in this respect, it does require you to play seriously versus having a doss and kill farming or whatever in normal mode.

Soldato
Had a couple of hours with solos this morning. Quite enjoying it I can get into the last 5 but I generally get wrecked pretty quickly (possibly because I panic and my aim is all over the shop). There are a lot of Pathfinders around!

Back
Top Bottom