• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Palit Backplate

Soldato
I might be getting a 2060 super. Palit is the best option as the cooler cant exceed the double slots else it will hit a fan. strange thing according to palit website the cheaper card has a backplate but the more expensive OC one doesnt... so it will have to be the cheaper one

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £780.48 (includes shipping: £10.50)​

Permabanned
You say you are buying this card because it does not exceed the 2 slots? Ive had the 1080ti and 2080ti pallit cards and its a chunky card. Im sure its two anmd a half slots?

Soldato
You say you are buying this card because it does not exceed the 2 slots? Ive had the 1080ti and 2080ti pallit cards and its a chunky card. Im sure its two anmd a half slots?

I've yet to see a card these days that doesn't use at least two and usually its the best part of 3. Theres always a part of the shrouding or plate that spills over from the 2nd card slot no matter what the pictures indicate

Back
Top Bottom