Thank god someone with some sense has come up with an answer to knife crime

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Us browns love chicken! The Chinese... most Asians who aren't coastal or mountainous actually.

Edit: wait... I didn't mean all knife crime is committed by browns/chinese/Asians... that's those blacks.

AJ7S5WM.gif

Soldato
I thought KFC just ran out of a specific type of chicken (wings...nuggets...), not that they had no chicken at all :p

It's not like they're making a zinger burger from scratch, is it!

Caporegime
knives don't even need to be sharp to stab someone though...
you could stab someone with a screw driver really easily.

is this guy a moron? how do people get elected to be judges

maybe he could ban shoes because shoelaces can cause injuries or even death

Caporegime
Having completed Manhunt several times, I can confirm that anything can be a weapon.

I also spent four months working in Brixton Prison, and the stuff the inmates would use to create stabby-stuff is remarkable.

Soldato
On one hand he has a very good point (though it's not his idea, anti knife crime groups have been campaigning for this for years) and it should have been done years ago.

On the other hand because it should have been done years ago there are millions of knives out there already that would still have a pointed tip even if this was made law.

Having said that this should still be made law as over time the dangerous knives would leave circulation and eventually in the (distant) future the overly dangerous ones would become harder and harder for criminals to source.

So he wants people to cut things with spoons ?
I know you're joking (well that or didn't read the article properly) but for reference, if you only have one hand it is actually easier to cut things with a spoon than a knife as you can't hold the food with a fork to saw it and for brute force slicing spoons are better than knives.

You learn something new everyday (whether you wanted too or not! :p)

Last edited:
Soldato
I know you're joking (well that or didn't read the article properly) but for reference, if you only have one hand it is actually easier to cut things with a spoon than a knife as you can't hold the food with a fork to saw it and for brute force slicing spoons are better than knives.

ummm

1c12744e6ffe0d4cfba150f9fb3cbbde.jpg

NVP

NVP

Soldato
You guys seem to miss the point that knifes are now being carried by lots of others who previously were warned off them by older campaigns. The reason behind it is a status symbol, not protection. Unfortunately we know what path that mindset takes us down, so I'm more than proud of our gvt for trying this type of marketing attempted change.

Joke and laugh all you can, end of the day these poor kids are being influenced so anything we can to push them the other way is a good thing.

Nutters will still carry anything, but let's put the stigma back on it!

Soldato
Indeed, it does seem, at face value, like they're targeting a certain demographic via this chicken shop scheme.

Granted it is perhaps more of an American stereotype re: African Americans.
I see Lammy and Abbott have stuck their racist card in already. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...randing-in-chicken-shops-called-stupid-by-mps

The thing is, the only way to suggest this campaign is racist - is to enforce another stereotype that only black people like fried chicken. Them trying to play the race card here is absolutely hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom