canis majoris sized earth

Soldato
I think it would be more interesting if we had more than one habitable planet in the solar system. Would we have developed space technology a lot faster?

Soldato
Life spreads exponentially unless held back by something.

As long as it was all habitable and had the resources, there would be life all over.

It's an interesting idea that humans (or sentient life in general) in different parts of the planet might have evolved differently due to distance.

Last edited:
Soldato
If everything scaled the same ie more forests, animals etc. I think the population of Humans would be in the Trillions and we would be doing the same **** we do now just on a larger scale.

Man of Honour
Jokes aside, ^I think that things would be substantially different. We are an evolving species that adapts to the environment. The first explorers would likely have never returned home due to wandering off into the distance and getting lost out at sea, future revolutions in technology would have been geared toward travelling those great distances with more speed and power we have today, natural resources would be more available probably even greater exotic material due to material densities being greater.

We would effectively be a more advanced intelligent species because our environment would have forced us to adapt at a faster rate

Soldato
" We would effectively be a more advanced intelligent species because our environment would have forced us to adapt at a faster rate"

looking at air quality and plastic-choked oceans i'd have to say we're sure as **** off to a slow start on that one.

Back
Top Bottom