People on phones in cinemas during films

Associate
The last time I went to the cinema there was a bloke that light up a joint. He put it out after a short while it was clearly a show to everyone as to just how stupid he is but needless to say the cinema has shutdown since.
It’s a shame tho because cinemas back in the day used to be something to look forward to and now you just walk out with empty pockets

Soldato
Just go tell the attendants it looked like they are/were recording the film. That's enough for them to be able to remove them and take the phone off them temporarily whilst they check vid/pic history.

Works a treat everytime.

Caporegime
Just go tell the attendants it looked like they are/were recording the film. That's enough for them to be able to remove them and take the phone off them temporarily whilst they check vid/pic history.

Works a treat everytime.

Issue with that is there isn't always someone sat in the screen watching and getting paid for it. Meaning I'd have to get up, disturb other others in the process then miss part of the film.

The people I find most annoying are the whisperers, because they're usually too flipping loud! I despise people talking, sit down and stfu you cretin

Soldato

Works a treat everytime.

Yea...good luck taking someones phone and checking anything tbh.

Soldato

Works a treat everytime.

Apart from its illegal to force unlock someones phone and check it.

FYI if your ever in a threatening situation in which you will want to lock out your phone, the easiest, least-detectable way to turn off Touch ID or Face ID is to hold down the power button and either of the volume buttons. (On iPhones 5S to 7, hit the power button five times.) - it will then require passcode to access.

Sadly needed information these days as the UK goes south & becomes more and more governmentally oppressed.

Soldato
Exactly, the cinema will remove the user from the screen and threaten to or depending on security in attendance confiscate the phone and await. They won't try to unlock it themselves and good luck getting an officer to attend.

It always works, plus ties the phone user up for hours out of the screen.

Commissario
Associate
Play some Ed Sheeran / Miley Cyrus / Norwegian Black Metal on your phone and hold it directly behind their head. When they complain, say 'I'll turn off my phone if you turn off yours.'

Back
Top Bottom