Stange things women say to men they hardly know

Permabanned
There's a young woman who is a lackey in the local pub's kitchen, she comes outside now and again for a smoke break. Last night she was stroking one of my dogs when she suddenly says, "You know, some mornings I wake up and feel like a man". In hindsight she looks very butch and is probably as keen on women as she is blokes, possibly more so. But I got the wrong end of the stick I think and said to her "Don't look at me, I am far too old for you and with the greatest respect you are definitely NOT my type".

I'd been told she was a bit weird and prone to tantrums but she exceeded all expectations and went off in a foul mouthed rant before stomping back to the dishes. Whichever way she meant it, what an odd thing to say to someone you hardly know.... Not eating there until she's gone ;)

Soldato
"You know, some mornings I wake up and feel like a man"....

sounds like a come on line, you should have said "next time give me a call"

Soldato
Stood at a Chinese take-away in Lossiemouth (northern Scotland) after a case of Adult Chicken-Pox left me with a few dozen 5p sized scabs on any exposed skin when a completely random SOBER Scottish lady around 45+ asked if she could pick the scabs off "because thats ma thing, I like scabs" - Thanks Scotland! :eek::rolleyes::confused:

Soldato
You assumed his/her/it's gender, you crinkly old bigot. He/she/it could be a transitioning attack helicopter for all you know. Now you've commited the worst offence of the 21st century and possibly mildly upset someone's feelings :mad:

Also, I think even from your description, you're the weird one in this pub of yours

Back
Top Bottom