black friday building new pc worth waiting ?

Associate
hi guys looking to build full pc ryzen 3700xtwith 5700xt am I better waiting for black friday to put a system together will be looking for monitor around than also ..plus I'm contemplating the idea of building my self versus getting built..although is there better warranty with over clockers building it. I also have guys working with me in computer services if i was to run into trouble putting it together..see this bios update popping up a lot with new systems ao that's something would need to look into any advice

Associate
If you are not in a rush to have a new pc then there is no harm in waiting, if there are no deals on the items you want then you haven't really lost anything.

With regards to self build vs OcUK build, if you build it yourself then it will work out cheaper, but if OcUK build it then you will have extra warrenty and support from them (you should check what exactly before you buy).

Associate
OP
ok cheers mate yes it's hard to wait but probably the best option and something to look forward to I guess..yes the extended warranty from overclockers is peace of mind though

Associate
If there is no rush then it wouldn't hurt to wait. While I highly doubt popular items such as 3700x and 5700xt would be on sale you may find some good deals. Also OCUK may do some good pre built deals with the nice warrenty to go along with that

Back
Top Bottom