** GLORIOUS MODEL O- NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER - SMALLER, LIGHTER, GLORIOUSER! **

Associate
Not convinced the design's great for basic housekeeping. Mice tend to collect dust like hoovers, I can see the top holes being clogged with junk inside a month. I do clean my desk, honest! :)

Associate
Not convinced the design's great for basic housekeeping. Mice tend to collect dust like hoovers, I can see the top holes being clogged with junk inside a month. I do clean my desk, honest! :)
I have had my matt black O for a while now and the holes are fine. I use it every day and have been pleased at how well its kept clean. Do not be put off by the holes is all I can say.

Associate
Pre-ordered one, but i'll guess it'll be about the 24th of september onwards if i'm lucky, i'm wanting that LG monitor too, if i have the cash (ebaying) then i'll probably cancel and order it all in one for a weekend. Or not, depending on if LG's will be on pre-order well into Oct.

Associate
Hi. I'm a coach on the TokyWoky forum. There seem to be a few people reporting faults with the Model O's. For the small number of mice delivered, the ratio seems high. Are there known product quality problems?

Last edited:
Associate
Could be QC issues with them trying to rush the orders out perhaps? tbh i don't mind waiting, just aslong as you know how long you're going to be waiting for, rather than basically putting you on hold for the entire duration.

It doesn't look like anyone with that kind of information will reply in this thread.. they don't seem to bother..

Associate
It's more that this is their very first mouse. And yes the standard model o does have quite a few issues on some samples. Overly wobbly M1& M2, squeaking M1 and M2 (which glorious say are in specs) scroll ring moving independently. Side flex causing M4 to actuate.

From the reviews I've read the samples sent out are sealed retail and the QC has improved as you'd expect with tweaks.

Soldato
Yay

Your Order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped.
----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped:
£37.49 x 1 - Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O- USB RGB Optical Gaming Mouse - Matte White

Associate
Just got mine. I wasn't going to order one but the price was too good. So I had a couple of the bigger Os before. Both with issues in button wobble and side flex. Neither or which are on my copy although I've seen on reddit people with button wobble, its in spec according to Glorious and is something I've not seen any other company bar Logitech nail when it comes to split from the shell M1/m2 although this sample seems near perfect.
with 20cm/10cm hands this actually fits my fingertip/palm hybrid grip better the original. And the even lower weight makes the potential move away from my GPW wireless easier.

All in all its a superb mouse. Pretty unreal for £45 but actually these are where the prices should be.

Associate
I have to say that in my opinion (which counts for very little on here, I am new), I think these mice are damn ugly and I wouldn't use one. However it's not a bad thing that some brands are trying to be a little different I guess. They are far too lightweight for me too, the mouse I use is 147g (Scimitar) and is just about right for me, any lighter and I just can't enjoy gaming with them. Are they for people with small hands?

Associate
I have to say that in my opinion (which counts for very little on here, I am new), I think these mice are damn ugly and I wouldn't use one. However it's not a bad thing that some brands are trying to be a little different I guess. They are far too lightweight for me too, the mouse I use is 147g (Scimitar) and is just about right for me, any lighter and I just can't enjoy gaming with them. Are they for people with small hands?

No my hands are 20x10cm and they are fine. Nothing wrong with heavier mice. Most casual gamers will prefer a bit of weight. Low weight is being pushed by the competitive FPS side, people with low mouse sens etc

Associate
Just a heads up glorious are switching to their new cable in Nov batches. It's closer to proper paracord rather then the current flappy shoe lace. They've also released this cable to buy in a load of colours so you can upgrade your current mouse

Back
Top Bottom