Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
My stuff this week.

Wevl7hl.jpg

- Noctua NA-SYS1 kit (2 x 4-Pin Y-Cables) for radiator fans
- 30 x CAT6 RJ45 Plugs
- 30 x Network Cable Boots
- 15m of Black Heatshrink
- OFF-ON Pressure Switch
- 10 x Cables with pin connections - this and the switch to make my own CMOS Clearing switch mod and fixing it to the case.

Man of Honour
av_SennHD650_WardModCables_1.jpg

Custom cable for my headphones. The standard cable is 3 metres long which is ridiculous for my uses so I contacted the guy who runs WardModCables and chose my colours, connector type and length. For £30 it's quite substantial in quality, up there or beyond that of cables that are triple figures from audio stores that I've seen before.

Soldato
av_SennHD650_WardModCables_1.jpg

Custom cable for my headphones. The standard cable is 3 metres long which is ridiculous for my uses so I contacted the guy who runs WardModCables and chose my colours, connector type and length. For £30 it's quite substantial in quality, up there or beyond that of cables that are triple figures from audio stores that I've seen before.

Are those hd650s? I have been after a replacement cable for mine as after 4 years of use its getting a little worn. Would you recommend?

Soldato
Maybe, my PC is very quiet though which means I hear this kind of thing easier.

If you can't hear it at 100% then I wouldn't worry.

Mine's awfully silent also, the worst is when I try some games with very high FPS not capped. The GPU whines like mad. So far so good though.

You should probably stop making them coffee though...

They get well manic after that third cup.

They need it to get started like myself.

Soldato
IMG-8ms6l0.jpg

Carby V2 HDMI adapter for my Gamecube! More affordable than the GCHD MK2, But said to be equally as good at getting this system to work well on modern displays.

*(last week, Links Awakening)
20190920-141719.jpg

Soldato

Great headphones. Cable looks ridiculous though I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom