Hedgehog set on fire

Soldato
:(:(:mad::mad::(:(

I will never understand what goes through someone's mind to do something like that.

Years ago a friend of my brother tried to set a rat alight and had poured lighter fluid on it first. He got his comeuppance a little though because he stood too close and the flames shot up and set his torso and arms alight. Of course like the bright spark he was he then decided to run down the road :rolleyes:
He expected sympathy but he sure as hell didn't get it from any of us.

Caporegime
These stories always make me think about what I'd do if I ever came across someone doing something as disgusting as this. Hopefully they'll be feeling more pain than the poor animal.

Bramcote is full of scum though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Don't they eat slugs? Probably love the rain, more food!

could do with a couple round my house then. slugs everywhere, cant put chemicals down there too many cats and dogs in the street.

reminds me of something from years ago round this time of year, well bonfire night. if you build a bonfire make sure animals haven't taken shelter overnight in them before you light them.

Edit: im actually going to take a stab in the dark here. the hedgehog was found on Ewe Lamb Lane which runs along the side of what looks like allotments. is it possible someone was burning some rubbish and the animal was inside the fire before it was lit.

Associate
I had to rescue one from a drain outside my house recently.
Dont know how long he had been trapped down there but it wasnt easy pulling the wee sod out as the drain was barley bigger than the hedgy - still got him out, washed and given half a hour in a box to rest then he was on his way in the scrub eating plants and doing hedgehog stuff again.

Caporegime
There some sick individuals out there - probably a group of chavs goading each other on, or a lone nutter like that silly bint who put a cat in a bin...

On a lighter note - the police have released a picture of one person they'd like to speak to regarding the matter:

WNGoQ3R.jpg

Back
Top Bottom